Chemical Salts Hydro Nutrient Recipe Help

• Thread starter gringomike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gringomike

gringomike

Hello guys, I live in Peru and hydro supplies are very hard to get here especially nutrients. I found a University that has a hydroponic grow area and they sell chemical salts for a diy nutrient mix. I had them mix me up a batch geared for fruiting vegetables as told them I was growing tomato's and hot peppers. Medicinal just passed and there has been some talk of recreational legalization hopefully in the near future... I know it is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone could take a look at the recipe I was given to see if there are any suggestions to tweak it a little for cannabis, or if not I will go with this and keep the thread updated on my results.

Stage 1 was just a basic Veg formula that seems to be working just fine

Stage 2 solution- 3 parts AB&C (was told flourification) I would assume just to use this for first couple weeks of pre-flower until buds are about thumb sized

Solution A (makes 5L, recommended dosage 5ml to L)
Potassium Nitrate 416g
Ammonium Nitrate 160g
Mono-potassium Phosphate 230g

Solution B (makes 2L, recommended dosage at 2ml to L)
magnesium sulphate 220g
iron chelate 17g
micro-nutes pack Boron, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Molybendum, Chlorine 9.5g

Solution C (makes 5L, recommended dosage at 5ml to L)
calcium nitrate 262g

Stage 3 Solution 3 parts AB&C "frutification"
Solution A (5ml to L)
Potassium Nitrate 416g
Ammonium Nitrate 160g
Mono-potassium Phosphate 230g
potassium sulfate 180g

Solution B (2ml to L)
magnesium sulphate 250g
iron chelate 27g
micro-nutes pack Boron, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Molybendum, Chlorine 9.5g

Solution C (makes 5L, recommended dosage at 5ml to L)
calcium nitrate 262g

There isn't much difference between the 2 solutions except for the addition of the potassium sulfate to Solution A of stage 3 and the solution B is tweaked just a little from Stage 2 to 3. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated and if anyone visits Peru and doesn't want to smoke what they call "the standard" hit me up. lol

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

check out Mega Crop. They are setting up international distribution

gringomike

gringomike

check out Mega Crop. They are setting up international distribution
They look great and I would love to try them out but shipping here would cost a ton and there would be a good chance I would never receive the package. Thanks anyway, hopefully some grow stores open up soon or if my mix works good maybe I will start selling nutes lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom