Cherry Ak47

• Thread starter motz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Trouble is ain't a bunch of that old stuff around anymore.
I pound the bushes for them, visit some older heads than me and that's tough to do.
Got a bunch of old white rhinos I'm getting after before too long.
The white rhino White Russian, peacemaker oh man I miss those 00’ strains

Organikz

Organikz

@GrowGod
I think if you had a true sweet cherry pheno you might think differently. We all know that only 2 hold the true cherry bomb phenotypes.

M

motz

Male in the middle, the girls on both sides all 3 are Cherry AK-47 phenos fresh out of an old Serious AK-47 pkg. No old rundown clones here.
IMG 20180113 085645886

DNhappy

DNhappy

Wow those ak47 look awesome! I was just looking up cherry ak and this thread popped up. @motz did you happen to give these seeds out at all or trade other members for them? I would love some gifts and I can gift back

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Wow those ak47 look awesome! I was just looking up cherry ak and this thread popped up. @motz did you happen to give these seeds out at all or trade other members for them? I would love some gifts and I can gift back
His post was from 2018...old thread

DNhappy

DNhappy

Yea I saw that @Poekie still thought I'd take the shot and ask, never know! Plus I met a guy on a thread he had cherry ak47 motz. So I was researching it and it lead me here that's why i was asking if he gave any of his beans out. Would be nice to have some of those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom