Cherry Alien

• Thread starter unfadeable666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

Been trying to hook up his gear for months now with no luck so far. I really want to run the Cherry Alien, Double Dutch Oven and Cosmic Cookies. Hopefully the stars will align soon and i'll be able to snag these. Beautiful girl you got going there Unfadeable, good luck with her

Slap

kds710

kds710

Super dank Cherry Alien unfadeable I'm hoping to rock Kaya's Pope Von Alien in the near future. Whole PNWRoots line all sound and look like serious bangers

M

mailman316

Is that the cherry alien or the cherry alien IX??? Can anyone give me some input on which one of those 2 I should get?? If so would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

@unfadeable666 give we a shout, got a new CA keeper and some beans of TheFreeze !!!!

H

happy b

@unfadeable666 give we a shout, got a new CA keeper and some beans of TheFreeze !!!!
Hey brother congrats on getting your koffee in the hightimes strongest strains.
would love to do a pnwr grow in future.was trying to get some blue alien but it goes fast and i am old and slow.lol.

by the way people theres plenty of pnwr gear on other sites.great strains like alion,alien d,ambrosia,double dutch oven and many more.u just gotta look!

M

mailman316

Hey thanks Kaya for getting back to me on what cherry alien I should pick up!!! And just like happy b said congrats on the Kaya Koffee hitting the High Times!!!! Thanks for all that FIRE your supplying all of us keep em coming lad cheers!!!

Top Bottom