Cherry Assassin

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krypto1

hey u got any pics or anything on this Cherry Assasin? how about pics of just the Ak-47 used? anything at all?

U

ukcheesehead

i would like to see a cpl of flowering photos too . or are these untested seeds like the Hex Luthor i asked about ?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i would like to see a cpl of flowering photos too . or are these untested seeds like the Hex Luthor i asked about ?

Candyman already stated these are all untested crosses. To see pics of his work check his 100+ strain outdoor grow :rock

J

jazza

Missed These Also

Are They Going To Be Anymore

How Many Packs Was There

Peace Jazza

F

FastForward

I snagged it - sorry folks - I only saw one pack. Hopefully there's more to be listed.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hello folks, yes as logic stated they are untested. i am in the process of testing them now.
u can see pics of the parents in my 2008 Candyland thread, but due to a heavy work load i was not able to name label each pic.

i have thousands of pics so its a bit hard sorting through them.
i am not 100% sure on the first pic, but my cherry ak47 mom looked exactly like the top pic. i'm not sure if thats her or not, i just have too many pics and none of them are labeled, i have to just go out of memory.

the 2nd pic is 100% the Chemdog 2008 mom used in HEX LUTHOR.

P1000076
P1000807
P

pokerman

i gotta pack of these i hope it turns out like the first pic....

hello folks, yes as logic stated they are untested. i am in the process of testing them now.
u can see pics of the parents in my 2008 Candyland thread, but due to a heavy work load i was not able to name label each pic.

i have thousands of pics so its a bit hard sorting through them.
i am not 100% sure on the first pic, but my cherry ak47 mom looked exactly like the top pic. i'm not sure if thats her or not, i just have too many pics and none of them are labeled, i have to just go out of memory.

the 2nd pic is 100% the Chemdog 2008 mom used in HEX LUTHOR.

L

letmeout

i would like to have another pack of these also.i got the closest thing i could find and that was heath robinsons black rose crossed to cherry assasin the name of this strain is blackcherry kush.haven't been able to run them yet , but soon.

Top Bottom