Chocolate Diesel S1 & Ak-47 F1

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Yeah it’s actually the same pheno, just a clone of it. I think the cold temps brought out the purpling more this time. The pink colors were when it was a little warmer in that room. I opened a vent and I think the warm air isn’t filling that room as much as it was.

Oh right on I get it. Dang too bad you are in the midwest that looks like something I HAVE to try.

Krippie94

Krippie94

I just got turned on to Useful SEEDS recently. I haven't bought any yet by plan to real soon. At the right it's going, we might open up shop with strictly Midwest genetics...I might know some cats in Illinois and Missouri that have sone original OG crosses.
We might put a couple NO COAST states on the map...

Krippie94

Krippie94

20170112 200149

Strawberry Short Kush from Midwest GREEN reLEAF group.

Krippie94

Krippie94

Outstanding!!!
Thank You sir.
It's Strawberry DogShit f4 male x PURPLE SKUNK an unknown LOUD ASS purple clone that we no longer have...
put it this way.
I walked into my brothers house and his dog started growling at me and the hair stood up on its back. I've known Mugsy since he was a new born puppy. . . pretty sure ha thought I had a skunk in my pocket. It was a bag of that unknown purple. One loud as hell purple!!! Thank yous for the kind words.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Contact Useless Seeds directly. He’s on IG. He sells direct for $40/pack. Nice guy. I quit growing CD recently. It was fun and great smoke but I’ve got some other projects going and new strains to try. I may revisit it down the line. Got a couple packs left to pheno hunt through. But my next chocolate strain will be Chocolate Trip by Dutch Flowers. The original pack sold for over $5,000. I’ve got some f4 seeds and plan to pheno hunt it shortly when I get some free space.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

J WM remember how we were talking about the ak and I told u I thought the nirvana ak48 was exact same as the serious seeds ak47?I checked how much the nirvana ones cost just outta curiosity.
10 regs was £16!!!that's about $20 !!!5 fems is £25 but the regs had an excellent male female ratio.if I remember rightly I popped all 10 ,all but one sprouted giving me 9 plants.out those 9 plants 8 were female.that happened a lot with nirvana gear.all the other nirvana stuff I tried was pretty shitty except the ak but they all had great male female rates.
I may even buy a pack or 2 of the ak48.how can u go wrong at that price?just grow a few out first to see if their still as good.if not no biggy as they were cheap as fuck.if

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve heard ak48 was really good. It’s hard to go wrong with AK47 in general, even f2s were very consistent and as good as the original seeds direct from serious. I think everyone should give it a try at some point and it’s great for new growers as well. It was my first great & potent strain so it will always have a place in my heart :-)

Srenots

Srenots

I’ve heard ak48 was really good. It’s hard to go wrong with AK47 in general, even f2s were very consistent and as good as the original seeds direct from serious. I think everyone should give it a try at some point and it’s great for new growers as well. It was my first great & potent strain so it will always have a place in my heart :)
yep , the further u go from F1 to F10 er whatever....u should see more and more stable, as long as ur using proper males and females ....gotta luv mother nature, and good ole AK to boot, hell ya

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I’ve heard ak48 was really good. It’s hard to go wrong with AK47 in general, even f2s were very consistent and as good as the original seeds direct from serious. I think everyone should give it a try at some point and it’s great for new growers as well. It was my first great & potent strain so it will always have a place in my heart :)
The serious bubblegum was real stable in f2 aswell.i only ever got 2 phenoes and they were really similar,just a wee bit different nug structure. A far cry from all of todays poly hybrids were if you get 10 females you end up with 10 different phenoes.i actually like a bit of variety in my beans although there's a lot of positives from having a predictable strain with predictable results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom