Chocolate Diesel S1 & Ak-47 F1

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
So do i, thats why im running out of room.what is the price of them. I didn't realize that you flower and veg in the same rack. They must be sealed very good. Do they have ports for intake and exhaust fans/ductwork, etc .

Take a look at thegrowingrack.com

They are sealed very well from outside and inside. There are 4” vent ports and passthrough grommets for wires, tubes, hoses, etc. The negative air pressure from the inline fan keeps the top and bottom chambers sealed off from outside light and keeps all air flowing through it. There are dust covers in the vents to prevent light from coming in or escaping but it doesn’t prevent small particles from coming in. However that would not be difficult to remedy on your own. The dual layer cover is thick and white on the inside to reflect light in and black on the outside to keep inside light in and outside light out.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Take a look at thegrowingrack.com

They are sealed very well from outside and inside. There are 4” vent ports and passthrough grommets for wires, tubes, hoses, etc. The negative air pressure from the inline fan keeps the top and bottom chambers sealed off from outside light and keeps all air flowing through it. There are dust covers in the vents to prevent light from coming in or escaping but it doesn’t prevent small particles from coming in. However that would not be difficult to remedy on your own. The dual layer cover is thick and white on the inside to reflect light in and black on the outside to keep inside light in and outside light out.
Awesome. I will definitely check it out. I will let you know directly when im ready to order

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Last year my Orange Creamsicle and Royal Nepal Kush got pollenated by the exhaust from my neighbor's garage grow. He had Chocolate Diesel that spit nanners from light leaks. Gave me a few beans that I grew and am growing right now. The Orange Creamsicle X was outdoor and stunning. The Terps were already decent and the X made them "out of this word".
View attachment 838661 View attachment 838662
Running the last Royal Nepal X bean in a tent right now attempting a self and X with some Banana Ice Cream. Hope it works. Still have 4 Creamsicle beans I'll run for self's in a tent this winter.

I did not know GG4 was from Chocolate Diesel, interesting. GG4 is the mainstay of my area's growers of late.

Very cool. I had the original F1 choco d seeds back in the early 2000s from the creator. He was a regular member at cannabis world and created them for a charity auction to benefit someone recently busted. He used rezdogs sour d clone and chocolate trip from Dutch flowers which routinely sold for several thousand per pack of seeds on cbay seed auction.

Anyhow it just so happened we were friends on the forum and I talked him into selling me a pack off the auction site for $150. I grew out about half of them and absolutely loved it. The pheno I had was so frosty and smelled like tootsie rolls. That’s the pheno I’m looking for in this batch but will keep anything I find if it’s good.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome. I will definitely check it out. I will let you know directly when im ready to order

You do have to take some minor steps to keep it light tight. It just depends how light tight you need it.

View attachment A11A8F46-429E-45D2-AF42-45AFBDAE953D.MOV

For me personally the only section I need to be light tight is the flowering chamber.

So I’ve got duct tape on the gaps between the veg chamber and flowering chamber. This keeps out all incoming light when the flowering grow light is off. Took about 15 mins to seal it all up and about $5 for the tape. But it gives you peace of mind knowing that no light will come in and interrupt flowering.

It is after all a commercial rack and wasn’t designed specifically for this however imo it’s absolutely perfect for the task.

I couldn’t be happier with the units I’m using and my customers have been thrilled as well.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Very cool. I had the original F1 choco d seeds back in the early 2000s from the creator. He was a regular member at cannabis world and created them for a charity auction to benefit someone recently busted. He used rezdogs sour d clone and chocolate trip from Dutch flowers which routinely sold for several thousand per pack of seeds on cbay seed auction.

Anyhow it just so happened we were friends on the forum and I talked him into selling me a pack off the auction site for $150. I grew out about half of them and absolutely loved it. The pheno I had was so frosty and smelled like tootsie rolls. That’s the pheno I’m looking for in this batch but will keep anything I find if it’s good.

Thanks man, cool to hear first hand history on one of my area's most prolific plants.

It took my Orange Creamsicle's very orange terps and turned them tangerine/lime with a back note of chocolate and a caramel tangerine flavor, with all the sweetness and citrus of both. It is one of the best flowers I've ever smoked and has a stone that will put you on your a$$ then crawling to the fridge.

I can't wait to see what it does to the rich skunk of the Royal Nepal. Unfortunately, I'll never know if my RNKxCD doesn't give me fem pollen. Can't smoke it after applying colloidal silver to it. I took a risk culling the male and relying only on my first attempt at self's. Fingers crossed.

Nice grow cage. Maybe I'll look into them if I can trade off enough of this year's harvest.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man, cool to hear first hand history on one of my area's most prolific plants.

It took my Orange Creamsicle's very orange terps and turned them tangerine/lime with a back note of chocolate and a caramel tangerine flavor, with all the sweetness and citrus of both. It is one of the best flowers I've ever smoked and has a stone that will put you on your a$$ then crawling to the fridge.

I can't wait to see what it does to the rich skunk of the Royal Nepal. Unfortunately, I'll never know if my RNKxCD doesn't give me fem pollen. Can't smoke it after applying colloidal silver to it. I took a risk culling the male and relying only on my first attempt at self's. Fingers crossed.

Nice grow cage. Maybe I'll look into them if I can trade off enough of this year's harvest.

That cross sounds awesome. If you have any extra beans left over let me know. I'm going to be crossing Cookies n Cream with Choco D here shortly so i'll hopefully have some decent F1 beans of it available to grow out. I plan on also maybe crossing my AK47 with them as well. The CnC x Choco D cross has me excited.

I was offered the original F1 clone of Choco D recently, I just have to take a road trip to grab it. I'm a little hesitant as i've never been one to obtain outside clones for fear of pests and diseases, but I might quarantine it and give it a try. Its been one of my favorites of all time.

On a side note I do have a couple small Cali-O S1 seeds going. I also grew it out years ago and loved it. Its not a strong smoke but smells and tastes wonderful. I might toss some pollen on that as well from a male AK47 or male Cookies n Cream and see what we get. Lots of little pollen chucks coming up soon. I've got the first CnC male flowering out now in a separate area inside a cardboard box. Can't wait to grow out some hybrids.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That cross sounds awesome. If you have any extra beans left over let me know. I'm going to be crossing Cookies n Cream with Choco D here shortly so i'll hopefully have some decent F1 beans of it available to grow out. I plan on also maybe crossing my AK47 with them as well. The CnC x Choco D cross has me excited.

I was offered the original F1 clone of Choco D recently, I just have to take a road trip to grab it. I'm a little hesitant as i've never been one to obtain outside clones for fear of pests and diseases, but I might quarantine it and give it a try. Its been one of my favorites of all time.

On a side note I do have a couple small Cali-O S1 seeds going. I also grew it out years ago and loved it. Its not a strong smoke but smells and tastes wonderful. I might toss some pollen on that as well from a male AK47 or male Cookies n Cream and see what we get. Lots of little pollen chucks coming up soon. I've got the first CnC male flowering out now in a separate area inside a cardboard box. Can't wait to grow out some hybrids.

Sure, if it works out I should have beans to spare. Maybe do a trade. It'll be a little while because I've 5-8 weeks on my current tent grow. Also, I need to buy a new tiny tent to fit in my little 5th wheel for winter and I've only got the three CXB3590s. So my grows have to share till I have the $$$ to expand.

I'm going to cross every strain I have and see what I get. Want to get some Durban Poison seeds and throw them in the mix too. I love Sativa/Sativa, especially landraces. If this colloidal silver breeding works out I'll self and stockpile every strain I get. There's a few people on this forum I'd enjoy sending beans to.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Oh cool. Sounds like a plan. Keep me in mind when the time comes and I’ll do likewise :)

Good news, it appears that the branches that were sprayed have both pollen and fem preflowers. Though, still can't rule out whether the Banana Ice Cream has completely hermed or not. If its all over then I just remove it and treat it like a male. Then I wouldn't have to isolate the RNK's pollen branch.

Just realised while writing this, that idea makes sense whether its hermed or not since the outcome is the same.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
FA9FF4A0 DE55 41E8 8AAB C7ACCE3180A0
CAE215E4 53A9 48E9 AF84 5007C19FFE67

+24 hours on this Cali-O. Difference is noticeable.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

exgens cookies n cream and choco D awesome mix. Would run that in my garden for sure.!!!!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

Here’s a small box that can be used to store tools and supplies in that tucks underneath the unit for storage. Kinda handy.

Top Bottom