Chocolate Rain

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

These are at week 5 and just sick looking meds!

Here's 2 phenos mixed together their both frosty as a mofo.

Choco_Rain_P-2-6.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-2-5.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-2-4.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-2-3.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-2-1.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-2-2.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-1.jpg
Choco_Rain_P-1-3.jpg
Choco_P-1-3.jpg

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

very nice rawman i have been wondering how my chocolate rain would turn out. Mine will just be going into flower soon. I have 2 females., 1 that looks like chocolope and 1 that had spotted leaf varigation.
Im very excited after seeing yours. You'll have to let us know how they turn out.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Looking good homie. mine should start showing sex any day now.

R

robbiedublu

Looks good. I have a small one coming down next monday. I'll post some pics then. Yours looks frostier than mine but mine was flowered in a beer cup so will probably do better in a proper sized container.

Z

zoeronerer

nice frost on the leaves not alot of pics or info on this one thanks.

i may pop my pack

R

robbiedublu

Here's mine. Taken today. About 20% of the trichs are amber. I have a clone of this one only much bigger about 2 weeks into flower. The buds seem very dense and it smells really good. We'll see how it smokes in 6 weeks or so.

R

robbiedublu

My smeller doesn't work very well so I hate to even try to describe the smell. After it's dry i'll have some friends try it and get back to you.
I don't mean to hijack your thread rawman. Let me know if you care and i'll move along.

rawman

rawman

Nah idc Robbie.. Yours is lookin dope bro.

But Wayne n Grit thanks for the props I must say my one pheno favors more cocoa kush but the other is raspberry chocolate smelling for sure. Also mine are pack on the weight for sure.

B

biggs

yea, going to get me a couple of packs of these just for the freebies that you get with them. dank as fuck.

PHEN

PHEN

Let it rain chocolate yes sir, nice dank rawman, thanks for posting. :winking0067:

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
NICE! I got four of these veggin right now, lookin forward to flowering, after lookin at yours I guess Ima haveta take cuts before I flower um....

rawman

rawman

Deffinitly do bro they cured out real nice. I see your stuff over at the other place. All I have to say is u straight up have been killing it. I loved that mislabeled DC*SC.

T

thatspoker422

Damn raw how much shit you got? Your a freakin maniac and people think i'm crazy. So what is Choc rain? Shorts Cocoa kush x with what and by who? I'm gonna pop my Cocoa's in a week or so.

TortureKill

TortureKill

These are sweet. Just got my hands on some Dabney Blu x Chocolate Rain, Cant wait until I get the opportunity to run these. I hear huplas working Shmoes CJ x Chocolate Rain. That will be a beautiful plant. I hope ot score some of these.

TortureKill

TortureKill

sure does. Theres Pictures at opengrow. Looks incredible. Theres some really deep berry phenos.. Super yielder!

Top Bottom