Chocolate Rain

Discussion in 'Cannabis Photography' started by rawman, Aug 3, 2010.

1. rawman

rawman Well-Known Farmer

These are at week 5 and just sick looking meds!

Here's 2 phenos mixed together their both frosty as a mofo.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose Farmer

very nice rawman i have been wondering how my chocolate rain would turn out. Mine will just be going into flower soon. I have 2 females., 1 that looks like chocolope and 1 that had spotted leaf varigation.
    Im very excited after seeing yours. You'll have to let us know how they turn out.
  3. Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan Breeder

Looking good homie. mine should start showing sex any day now.
  4. robbiedublu

robbiedublu New Farmer

Looks good. I have a small one coming down next monday. I'll post some pics then. Yours looks frostier than mine but mine was flowered in a beer cup so will probably do better in a proper sized container.
  5. true grit

true grit Moderator Staff Member

Hows the smells? ARe they chocolatey?
  6. zoeronerer

zoeronerer Farmer

nice frost on the leaves not alot of pics or info on this one thanks.

i may pop my pack
  7. robbiedublu

robbiedublu New Farmer

Here's mine. Taken today. About 20% of the trichs are amber. I have a clone of this one only much bigger about 2 weeks into flower. The buds seem very dense and it smells really good. We'll see how it smokes in 6 weeks or so.

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      584.7 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  8. waayne

waayne Moderator Staff Member

Very Very Nice!!!!
    how does she smell?
  9. robbiedublu

robbiedublu New Farmer

My smeller doesn't work very well so I hate to even try to describe the smell. After it's dry i'll have some friends try it and get back to you.
    I don't mean to hijack your thread rawman. Let me know if you care and i'll move along.
  10. rawman

rawman Well-Known Farmer

Nah idc Robbie.. Yours is lookin dope bro.

But Wayne n Grit thanks for the props I must say my one pheno favors more cocoa kush but the other is raspberry chocolate smelling for sure. Also mine are pack on the weight for sure.
  11. true grit

true grit Moderator Staff Member

Damn rasberry choco sounds pretty dank!!!
  12. biggs

biggs Farmer

yea, going to get me a couple of packs of these just for the freebies that you get with them. dank as fuck.
  13. PHEN

PHEN Farmer

Let it rain chocolate yes sir, nice dank rawman, thanks for posting. :winking0067:
  14. GET MO

GET MO Farmer

NICE! I got four of these veggin right now, lookin forward to flowering, after lookin at yours I guess Ima haveta take cuts before I flower um....
  15. rawman

rawman Well-Known Farmer

Deffinitly do bro they cured out real nice. I see your stuff over at the other place. All I have to say is u straight up have been killing it. I loved that mislabeled DC*SC.
  16. thatspoker422

thatspoker422 Farmer

Damn raw how much shit you got? Your a freakin maniac and people think i'm crazy. So what is Choc rain? Shorts Cocoa kush x with what and by who? I'm gonna pop my Cocoa's in a week or so.
  17. rawman

rawman Well-Known Farmer

It's CocoaKush*Chocolope it was real tasty for sure.
  18. TortureKill

TortureKill Well-Known Farmer

These are sweet. Just got my hands on some Dabney Blu x Chocolate Rain, Cant wait until I get the opportunity to run these. I hear huplas working Shmoes CJ x Chocolate Rain. That will be a beautiful plant. I hope ot score some of these.
  19. rawman

rawman Well-Known Farmer

Nice Dab blue sounds nice to add into the mix!
  20. TortureKill

TortureKill Well-Known Farmer

sure does. Theres Pictures at opengrow. Looks incredible. Theres some really deep berry phenos.. Super yielder!