Chop Chop

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nice brother! Finally! Smoke report once you get em ready!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
How long do you usually leave to dry jack is it 7 days
9-14 days depending on how the plants are hung and temp and humidity.
Have a fan in direct air
66-68 dg F
60-62% humidity
The check would be that if you bent a Stem it breaks with a snap without leaving a thread.
At which stage , buck em down and trim. Brown paper bag for about a week, post trim, crack open a bud and smell, check for mold etc, if she looks decent “wet” but not wet, and not over dry, you can glass jar them. Burping daily for about 15 -20 secs.
Cure stage, 1-2. Months or longer , I do min 3 months , smoke is so much better

J

Jay2341

At the moment it’s about 10 degrees is that to cold would I need a a heater in the room to bring temperature up

Madmax

Madmax

Def..when i usually dry mine the fires going in house and branches hanging in bedroom
Wardrobe..or if you wanna do it quick wet trim cut into buds off branches .put paper in draw etc.i dont even use hygrometers fans an stuff...ive used oil heater before and works great...

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
At the moment it’s about 10 degrees is that to cold would I need a a heater in the room to bring temperature up
Yes too cold. 10c is about 50f, need to be at about 18c mate. Too cold means it’ drys too slow allowing mold to take hold. We have to strike a balance between too fast and too wet. I’ve found 68dg f or about 18-20 c to be best. 20c is about perfect

J

Jay2341

Yes too cold. 10c is about 50f, need to be at about 18c mate. Too cold means it’ drys too slow allowing mold to take hold. We have to strike a balance between too fast and too wet. I’ve found 68dg f or about 18-20 c to be best. 20c is about perfect
Okay I’ll go buy a heater now thanks

Top Bottom