Chop Or Wait?

• Thread starter DTN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DTN

Hey, this is my first grow. I'm in the PNW and we have a lot of rain on the way. Constructed a cover for my plants which seems to be working but I'm worried about PM since it's in the 60s with high humidity. Also worried rippers as I am in the city and have some pretty sketch nabours.

I have one other plant that is a Jilly Bean clone and is looking pretty close. I wanted to wait another week or so but I'm wondering if this girl is far enough along to cut. I'm contemplating cutting a few kolas and letting the rest mature but seems like this could just stress her out an case unnecessary.

My other two are still a few weeks out both CBD hemp crossed with some Blue headband created by some unfortunate events last year. Should be interesting to see how they work out.

I got hit with some ash early in the flowering stage I shook most of it off but some stuck in some of the buds. So my other issue is if I should try to wash my buds or not. It seems like normal water would work fine but i've heard of the ol baking soda lemon juice method too.

Anyways here's a few pics from a few different tops.

Chop or wait
Chop or wait 2
Chop or wait 3
Chop or wait 4
NHWhites

NHWhites

Plants aren't ready. I'm in the same boat with the rain. My plan to cover didn't happen but they're under my deck which should abate the bulk of it. Good luck

D

DTN

Well at least that gives them some time to get bigger just stoked I got them covered for now. Hopefully next week will have some sun.

D

DTN

Well that first plant is currently drying. For sure cut it down to early but I'm not stressin. I found a seed in an early clipping that dryed early which is pretty weird considering the male I had was removed from the garden long before it could produce pollen. Smoked great after a week curing with the early branch so the rest should be pretty fire.

My other two are still going strong. Electric lime is still taking its time but the blue headband is looking good. No ambers yet that I can see other than on sugar leaves but its fattened up a lot this week. I was hoping the blue would be ready in 4 days but who knows. The lime looks like a few weeks at least judging by all the clears. Let me know what you think.

Myweed october 5st 2
Myweed october 5st 4
Myweed october 5st 5
Myweed october 5st 7
Myweed october 5st 8
Myweed october 5st 9
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I always let mine grow until perfection. I have had a little bud rot here and there but the small loss is worth the quality I get from letting it get mature.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I took the last of my outdoor grow down yesterday. Very seldom can we make it to November in this area and I happened to be growing sativas this season. It's raining right now!

R

redlife215

Got all my full terms harvested on the 1st. We r getting rains today. 99 plants def is a job to harvest. We cut like 6 plants a day

Latest posts

Top Bottom