Chroma Plus

• Thread starter 3N1GM4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Ingredients:CO2 Extracred cannabis oil, Terpinolene, Myrcene, Limonene, B-pinene
Anyone know what these chemicals will do to you if you enhale the vapors?

Made by EVOLAB
COST:90$ Gram
Tastes like lemon pledge, looks like yellow oil and has a honey consistency. I am not even sure if it worked because I drank a whole cannapunch...
I wouldnt have bought it if I had read the extra ingredients

waxman

waxman

Ingredients:CO2 Extracred cannabis oil, Terpinolene, Myrcene, Limonene, B-pinene

Made by EVOLAB
Tastes like lemon pledge, looks like yellow oil and has a honey consistency. I am not even sure if it worked because I drank a whole cannapunch...
Wow! I never heard of someone adding to the oil? In my opinion, that can not be good for you! Google some of the ingredients they added.. $90 a g, It better send me to the moon! Cheers!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Made by EVOLAB

Screenshot 2016 04 10 19 16 30
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If that was the case then I why did they list the ingredients in that format. It looks like they added things to the co2 extracted cannabis oil. I think if they are just listing the things in the co2 extracted oil then maybe they should put the things listed after co2 extracted cannabis oil in brackets. ? I dunno, it is awfully lemony for not having any non cannabis terps.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If that was the case then I why did they list the ingredients in that format. It looks like they added things to the co2 extracted cannabis oil. I think if they are just listing the things in the co2 extracted oil then maybe they should put the things listed after co2 extracted cannabis oil in brackets. ? I dunno, it is awfully lemony for not having any non cannabis terps.
Well if they are adding essential oils to it then i wouldnt smoke it... you might as well take the air freshener off your rear view mirror and smoke that too hahaha

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I saw that someone posted in a thread here at the farm "how many lemon peels do I add to the co2 extractor to add terpines, and are they supposed to be fresh or dried" or something to that nature, so I imagine that is probably what I paid too much for...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

They sell a bunch of that additive shit. Seen something called Connoisseur, I guess you add it to dabs to make it oil for the vape and add to add flavor. I swear I saw those in the ingredients. But know nothing about the shit. Here's a link.

WesCyber

WesCyber

Made by EVOLAB
The extra "ingredients" are terpenes that get removed during the co2 extraction process. They are reintroduced to the oil after the extraction process to enhance the flavor and smell of the final product. These are food grade terpenes many of which are being captured from the extraction by-product and saved from the trash.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Maybe @Graywolf knows about it
Graywolf knows everything...

======================

[I ran into this thismornin'...]

A fragrant candle may help you unwind and de-stress. But burning those containing a chemical called limonene, often used for citrus-scented candles, as well as many cleaning products, can produce fumes that are downright unhealthy.
Recent British research found that households with a high levels of limonene correlated with high levels of formaldehyde, which irritates the eyes and throat and may lead to nose and throat cancers. Limonene reacts with gases in the air to create formaldehyde.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/58KFJzpJb2kyLtDPhhHqnbQ/are-perfumed-products-bad-for-me
[excripts]
At the start of the experiment all the houses had similar levels of most chemicals - except the ones from fragrance. 3 of the 6 households had the highest levels of limonene, which corresponded to the amount of household products and scented candles they used.
Importantly we also found that levels of formaldehyde correlated with the levels of limonene.
---------
There is a small body of research suggesting that houseplants could possibly have powerful chemical-absorbing properties. One of the key papers was even published by NASA in the 1980s to investigate how levels of chemicals in enclosed space stations could be reduced.
----------
But that’s not the end of the story.
Since limonene reacts in the air to make formaldehyde, you would expect the formaldehyde to rise as well.
But levels of formaldehyde actually fell in all three of the homes we measured (in contrast to the rising limonene), while the plants were in there.
----------------------------------
[says nothing about smoking/vaping]...

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Graywolf knows everything...

======================

[I ran into this thismornin'...]

A fragrant candle may help you unwind and de-stress. But burning those containing a chemical called limonene, often used for citrus-scented candles, as well as many cleaning products, can produce fumes that are downright unhealthy.
Recent British research found that households with a high levels of limonene correlated with high levels of formaldehyde, which irritates the eyes and throat and may lead to nose and throat cancers. Limonene reacts with gases in the air to create formaldehyde.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/58KFJzpJb2kyLtDPhhHqnbQ/are-perfumed-products-bad-for-me
[excripts]
At the start of the experiment all the houses had similar levels of most chemicals - except the ones from fragrance. 3 of the 6 households had the highest levels of limonene, which corresponded to the amount of household products and scented candles they used.
Importantly we also found that levels of formaldehyde correlated with the levels of limonene.
---------
There is a small body of research suggesting that houseplants could possibly have powerful chemical-absorbing properties. One of the key papers was even published by NASA in the 1980s to investigate how levels of chemicals in enclosed space stations could be reduced.
----------
But that’s not the end of the story.
Since limonene reacts in the air to make formaldehyde, you would expect the formaldehyde to rise as well.
But levels of formaldehyde actually fell in all three of the homes we measured (in contrast to the rising limonene), while the plants were in there.
----------------------------------
[says nothing about smoking/vaping]...

Top Bottom