Chronics Test Grow

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

all right so got the perpetual rolling the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) are doing good kinda wild looking and tall but i think the stretch is over.
Pxo flower
Pxo2
Pxo3
Pxo4
Pxo5

the hazeman testers are doing great for the most part. the (la pure x headcheese) below super happy with this one shes just gorgeous.
Lapxhc1

heres 2 of the (headband x headcheese) phenos that are just rocking along no big issues no problems just happy.
Hbxhc flower1
Hbxhc flower

heres the one worrisome pheno of the (headband x headcheese) i have its the three top mutant shes much more sensitive than the others but she seems to have a good structure and i got her moving in the right direction.
3 top

i also just threw the last two from this tester run in the (hbxhc)#3 and the (p x o) #5 the headband cross is pretty similar to the others but the pinesoul cross is much shorter than the others
Pxo5 and hbx hc 3

i have the 4 (pinesoul x orgasmatron) clones in veg and just popped 4 Chemdog 91 bag seeds i got a couple years ago in colorado and 6 (Magnum opus x ?) to test for jambalabs super excited for these the magnum opus he used is from aficionado so these should be fun.
Jamba testers
Germ jamba
ill be popping the -purple banana from norstar in the next seed pop to get them done by the end of the year like i promised. this is gonna be a fun year

Pxo5 and hbx hc 3
Lapxhc1
chronic68

chronic68

update 34 days into flower for everything but the (pinesoul x orgasmatron)#5 and the (headband x headcheese)#3 ever things going great pretty happy with the progress. if they look droopy or sad i took these just before i watered today.
lets start with the (pinesoul x orgasmatron)
heres the #1 pheno
Pxo 1
Pxo 1 budshot

the #2
Pxo 2
Pxo 2 budshot

the # 3 this one has the best structure
Pxo3 day 30
Pxo 3 budshot

Pxo 4

Pxo 4 2

#5 this ones got put in a lil after the others to start the perpetual
Pxo 5

overall there doing great smells ranging from lemon to lime candy very og in structure

________________________________________________________________________________
and finally but not least the (headband x headcheese) from hazeman
the #1 pheno aka the three top pheno has done alot better cut back on the nutes shes very sensitive compared to the other dosent need a lot of nitrogen. great structure sweet stank smell might have to reveg this one
Hbhc3top
Hbhc3top 2

the #2 pheno the frostiest so far really digging this one
Hbxhc 2
Hbxhc2 bud shot

the #3 this was one thrown in later too doing pretty good this early on
Hbhc 3

and finally the #4 pheno shes doing just fine very nice buds forming i should get a nice yield from her
Hbhc 4
Hb x hc 4 bud shot

____________________________________________________________________________________

chronic68

chronic68

not gonna explain much gonna do a full final report in a week or two when im done flushing 2 already harvest one a victim of something.
headband x headcheese #2
Hb x hc 2

headband x headcheese #3
Headband x headcheese3

Headband x headcheese3 2

headband x headcheese #4
Headband x headcheese 4
Headband x headcheese 4 2

pinesoul x orgasmatron #1
Pinesoul x orgasmatron1 2
Pinesoul x orgasmatron1

pinesoul x orgasmatron #5
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 5

pinesoul x orgasmatron #2
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 2

Pinesoul x orgasmatron 2 bud

pinesoul x orgasmatron #3
Pinesoul x orgasmatron3
Pinesoul x orgasmatron3 bud

the 2 that have been harvested not a huge yield but thats just part of the 1.7 pots plus im gonna lay out what i should of done in the final report
Harvest 1

Group shot
chronic68

chronic68

(la pure x headcheese) grow and smoke report
Grow setup-1.7 gallon plastic pots ocean forest soil and nectar of the gods sample pack in a 4x4 grow tent with 1000 w hps turned down to 750 w. major humidity problems this grow im fixing this next round the tent got up 80% most nights

Flower time- just under 10 weeks with about 15 percent amber

Potency-7/10

High-80/20 indica

Taste-all kush super very soapy and a lil sweet

Smell-very kushy but with a lil sweet undertones

Grow problems-none grew like a champ no problems the whole grow

structure- only topped once and got a very nice bush I probably could of got a bigger yield if I would of done more defoliating

Overall- definitely a winner! Extremely sturdy she didn’t need any support during the grow also very mold and mildew resistant. Nice potency with a mellow indica high that’s quite nice. I’m pretty sure this was a la pure dominant pheno very kushy if I had to give it a grade it’d be a solid b+ but, i think its capable of more if it was about 5% more potent id give it a A all-day straight fire. even though I only ran one I think if anybody ran a 10 pack they’d find a keeper. I would give this plant to any new grower and expect them to get a at least smokable quality she’s indestructible

(Headband x headcheese) grow and smoke report

Grow setup-1.7 gallon plastic pots ocean forest soil and nectar of the gods sample pack in a 4x4 grow tent with 1000 w hps turned down to 750 w. major humidity problems this grow im fixing this next round the tent got up 80% most nights

Flower time- n/a

Potency-n/a

High-n/a

Taste-n/a

Smell-stanky cheesed

Grow problems-had to be chopped early due to fast moving mold very nute sensitive

Overall- really bummed I couldn’t get this one across the finish line really stinky frosty and had a interesting 3 top mutation

Flower time- just over 8 weeks with about 15 percent amber

Potency-6.5/10

High-70/30 indica

Taste- straight rotten cheese and kush

Smell-very kushy but with a lil bit of sweet undertones

structure- very nice average density super sticky buds on a nice squat plant very close bud sites

Overall- a nice stanky plant with a interesting flavor and very pleasant high. Extremely resilient good resistance

Flower time- just over 8 weeks at about 10% amber

Potency-6.5/10

High-50/50

Taste- kushy sweet stank with almost a very very lite lemon in the exhale

Smell-kushy sweet stank

Structure- very nice super dense sticky buds only topped once and use minimal support and got a very nice bush of nice but not huge sized nugs almost identical to the #2 except a lil chunkier

Overall- very nice plant nice flavor nice potency with a very middle of the road high almost identical structure wise to the #2 except chunkier and denser buds very sticky two thumbs up

Flower time- just over 9 weeks with about 15 percent amber

Potency-6.5/10

High-60/40

Taste- sweet cheese almost has a faint candy berry background on the exhale but not berry maybe kind of a cream cheese whatever it is I like it.

Smell- sweet cheese stink

Structure-kind of fell open after I topped it to low stress train herself virtually no fluff nice dense coke can nugs

Overall-very nice plant with a delicious flavor awesome yield decent resin production very nice indica leaning high but still functional perfect bud for a rainy day. Very impressed with this one.

(headband x headcheese overall- I really like this line nice flavors decent potency really sturdy and a nice pheno variance I would be happy if I bought a 10 pack of these I didn’t have one bad pheno if I wanted to pick a keeper it would be really difficult to pick one all three phenos that made it to harvest were exceptional

Grow report (pinesoul x orgasmatron)

Grow environment- 1.7 gallon plastic pots ocean forest soil and nectar of the gods sample pack in a 4x4 grow tent with 1000 w hps turned down to 750 w. major humidity problems this grow im fixing this next round the tent got up 80% most nights

Training – topped twice and flowered them and didn’t lollipop or anything I wanted to run them as natural as possible I had to top them to keep them from being so tall

Pest / mold resistance- excellent mold resistance only lost one to mold with extremely high humidity really impressed with their resistance

General notes- very strectchy they wana be tall but don’t have any stem strenghth with branches generally the thickness of a #2 pencil needs extensive support. When sexing the plant they had a stress response of only producing single leaves when flipped back to veg you can still see some in some of the #3 pics.

Overall- a interesting line that was fun to run I wouldn’t recommend it too any new growers though do to the weak stems and stretch can be difficult but there extremely mold resistance no intersex traits and a nice pheno variation of kinda of wild looking plants . I don’t think that there ready for release to be honest but I don’t think it’d take more than 30 – 70 seeds to hunt out some really nice plants for a f2 generation that could defiantly be something interesting. in conclusion most phenos were good enough to run twice but none were not good enough to be a true keeper

Overall-plant was chopped early due to mold super bummed she was smelling great but I have a clone from her going into flower now

Structure-stretchy og like structure weak stems needed a lot of support but nice buds

Smell-lemon funk

#2 This was the worst pheno flavor and potency wise I’m gonna run it one more time since ive already veged her out but it’s honestly probably going to end up in the edibles pile. Had a really nice smell but tasted like burnt hair lemon and ass low yield flimsy branches really disappointing she was the only pheno that I’d have to give a f too still strong mold resistance and no intersex traits but the flavor is just awful maybe itll cure into something else but as of now defiantly a not a keeper

Smell- chem sweet diesel funk

Flavor-sweet diesel with a slight earthy background only pheno with absolutely no lemon

Potency-5/10

Structure- best structure overall grew some dense 20 oz coke sized colas still had weak branches and requires support but not as much as other pheno

Overall- a nice pheno im glad im running this one again. I think she has to potential to be a lil more potent for sure but just not quite a keeper id give her a c+ with the possibility to be a c – id run her once or twice because I like the flavor but not anything special

Smell-lemon sweet

Flavor- sweet lemon diesel with just a lil kush in the background

Potency-6/10

Structure- very og buds dense but not huge lots of strectch wants to be tall branches especially side branches very small and easily snap

Overall- probably the most potent pheno decent yield nice flavor dense buds winner out the group not the biggest yielder out the group and still not quite a keeper

Smell-lemon with a hint of bug spray

Flavor-floral pencil shavings with a faint hint of lemon sounds odd but not unpleasant

Structure-the runt nice stems short virtually no stretch super dense buds nice colas low yield but densest buds and unlike her sisters didn’t require nearly as much support id give her runner up

Potency-6.5/10

Overall-a nice pheno very deferent from the other phenos a nice plant but the flavor although not unpleasant not what I’m looking for this is another one I hope cures up well but not a bad plant

clip_image020.jpg

-full grow on thcfarmer labeled chronics test grow published by chronic68-

kenny28

kenny28

I had the tri leaf happen to me on a diesel strain that grew out.. turned out male ive read tri leaf tend to be male not sure how true that is tho.. stay cool happy growing

chronic68

chronic68

I had the tri leaf happen to me on a diesel strain that grew out.. turned out male ive read tri leaf tend to be male not sure how true that is tho.. stay cool happy growing
she was a girl so not in this case but maybe

kenny28

kenny28

Just something i once read obviously untrue ive never seen tei leaf before tbh just been thinking well its a male then.. its weird cos were pre sex should be im getting new leaf growth looks male then boom new leaf..

chronic68

chronic68

Just something i once read obviously untrue ive never seen tei leaf before tbh just been thinking well its a male then.. its weird cos were pre sex should be im getting new leaf growth looks male then boom new leaf..
I’ve givin up on trying to pick out the boys an girls pre sex it’s so random it ant even funny

kenny28

kenny28

I stick to fems I got no problem with herms never had one seed on me yet just few nanars not on all grows tho either

chronic68

chronic68

I stick to fems I got no problem with herms never had one seed on me yet just few nanars not on all grows tho either
yah for convenience there great im running 2 fems now (motorbeath x road kill afghani) but alot of awesome breeders don't do fems like bodhi for instance so you win some you loose some i guess.

kenny28

kenny28

Im having a bash these autos 1 big bud 1 sugar black rose 4 weeks in I see two pistils at the top on 24/0 light bushy fuckers so far im pleased with them happy growing mate

chronic68

chronic68

ok been a minute time to update everything i guess ill start with most recent harvest then whats in flower and a quick look at veg
first off my Aussie frost (motorbreath x road kill Afghani) keeper super frosty no smell very little flavor start as a light bug-spray but is quickly overpowered by resin giving it a very hashy flavor but still very smooth despite the overwhelming frost shes not a fuck you up weed shes very mellow super dig this plant big shoutout to @holy_farmer_yandi_seeds

Aussie frost1 top
Aussie frost 1
Afrost1
Af 1 bud jar
Aussie f budshot

chronic68

chronic68

all right currently in veg i have the #2 pheno of aussie frost not as frosty as her sister the #1 but had more stretch and a chemmy smell i like her sister better but shes a nice plant
Af 2

next i have 2 bag seed out of some Chemdog 91 ive been saving ones still early flower i dont have any photos but the other has a great structure decent frost and a intoxicating smell that can only be described as vics vapor rub

Vics chem 91 s1
Chem 91 s1 vics pheno

i also have a mendo dope from tga (querkle x locomotion) unreleased tester i got from a homie who dosent grow anymore but she got thrown into flower about a week ago so not much to report

Vics chem 91 s1
Chem 91 s1 vics pheno
chronic68

chronic68

veg- looking great got this bshb that i hope is a girl
Bshb

also got some hindu dragon tester from dragons flame gentics making another go at it last time sadlly they were all girls hopefully i have better luck this time.

Hd cool fan leaf
Hd teens

i have a cuvee another untested tga (samsara x koma) no pic though

heres my current seedlings all from hazeman
6 grape jelly (buckeye purple x fat purple)
3 (la pure x bluedream)
and 2 pine tar kush

Grape jelly seedlings
La pure x blue dream
Ptk seedlings

and last but not last whats coming next another tester run for bodhi straight fire sunshine daydream x bubba and sunshine daydream x 3 kings og are you kidding me these should be amazing

Bodhis new testers ssdd

chronic68

chronic68

just popped 7 (3 kings x ssdd) and 4 (bubba x ssdd) from bodhi and 2 luck of the dragon and 2 yunnan dragon from dragon flame genetics.
my 1000 w blew so i had too put everything in the flower tent and moved my 400w ive been using for veg in there till a new bulb gets here friday hopefully my bulb just blew and and light fixture isnt dead im going when the stores open for some flurecents for the veg closet ive been meaning to get some so no big deal there heres a pic of them as a group.
Group shot

the mendo is the only one in full flower and shes in the basck corner ive also got 2 79 xmas bud seedlings and a couple (bluedream x la pure) ive got 2 of the Chemdog 91 s1 weve been calling lil chem we harvested the momma very sticky not quite a strong enough chem taste
Chem s1 bud
shell probably gonna run her and the vics pheno a couple more times not sure if there "keepers" though
i also have the aussie frost #1 and #2 both keepers gonna be hard to pick
Aussie 1 reveg

Aussie 2 reveg
those were the reveg #1 and #2 in order the cross is (motorbreath x roadkill afghani) super fire from the man holy farmer yandi
i also have some grape jelly testers from hazeman (fatpurple x buckeye purple) should be some purple fire.
Grape jelly group shot
Grape jelly
Grape jelly leaf 2
Grape jelly leaf 1
Grape jelly 2

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
done sexing the babbies gonna up pot and throw them in veg today heres the bad news all my dragons flame seeds were boys i had 2 yunnan dragons, 2 hindu dragons and a mystery girl so im gonna have to pop some more in a couple weeks but in the good news heres the girls

all 5 of the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) were girlsView attachment 780890

all 4 of the (headband x headcheese) were girls View attachment 780891

one of the (la pure x headcheese) was a girl i try not to pick favorites but i love kush so im super happy i got a girlView attachment 780892
Dang, Ill happily get you some new testor seeds if you want to give my work another try.

Top Bottom