Citrique And Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Citrique and kimbo kush
Citrique and kimbo kush 2
4 citrique (lime skunk x orange valley og) and 3 Kimbo kush f2 are showing some tails. Will put info on here when something interesting happens.
Will be growing in coco. Hoping the kimbo turn out well, I've heard a LOT of reports of runts and mutants in the f2s but by all accounts the f1s were fire. Hopefully receiving 5 trapstar in the post any day now from a forum friend, if they make it soon they will join their sisters, its my first time running any exotic gear from seed. Wish me luck!

Limonene

Limonene

The only strain I have heard anything negative about is the Gut Buster, but honestly their are a lot of people growing pot, claiming to have the greenest thumb on the planet. Then you go look at their setup , or how they do things and see that they take shortcuts, or ignore basic things that you do not. So I have reserved my review of these strains until I run them myself. I seems like Kimbo would be a hard one for them to mess up, but we will see.
Yes very true but a lot of people I think are good growers have moaned about the f2s and loved the f1. I won't mention it again, don't want to bring any negative energy to my girls lol

mancdank

mancdank

Yes very true but a lot of people I think are good growers have moaned about the f2s and loved the f1. I won't mention it again, don't want to bring any negative energy to my girls lol
I reckon there guna be puka. get em all popped :) like the guy said unless your in there room watching what there doing u will never know what guys are doing 100%

mancdank

mancdank

I'm not growing any weed at my house anymore.. They screwed us MMJ patients here in WA state.
I used to grow enough to supply myself &'hook a few people up.

& I love growing, breeding etc.. But the reality is, I have health issues , & i couldn't handle being in jail. So I have a friend, who has allocated a small area in his own grow room for me out of the kindness of his heart. 'You know who you are.'

So I'm going to be ok for meds, and also have people setup to run my breeding projects. So while I will have to drive an hour and a half round trip to mess with my plants...

I have really gotten into botonay as a whole.

I am doing selective breeding of high yield low space vegetables , fruit and herbs for teas.

I just love gardening.. I don't care what it is.

Growing my own meds started the affair, but I'm madly in love now.

I see rough times comming in the near future, so I am working on collecting rare heirloom verities from Africa to Alaska, And every place in between,

I'm focusing on things that take very little rain to grow.
Fast finishing
Extremly heat, or cold tolorant.

This "Climate change" is being done purposefully by humans.

From the draught in Cali to destroy the auqafiers, and every other weird ass thing that is happening.

At the end of the day, I have two kids 11 & 2 & I can't imagine trying to explain to them, that we don't have any food, or any way if getting any food.

I was raised to be an idiot, to use and abuse every resource. But that never felt right to me, so I raise my children to appreciate things. Respect our Mother Earth, and lead by example, being good people.
I feel for u brother awesome friend u have there. Imo though u won't need all them beans I ran 4 diffrent packs and found keepers in all my best advise is take a cutting off every single seedling before u flower em

mancdank

mancdank

Limonene

Limonene

What do u reckon she guna yield like I was hearing off people that run the cup winner pheno and said it can yield with enough veg and I guess your the guy for that with the monsters u grow but I was also told about the monster stretch too
Yield will be ok for a cookie but below average for any other plant lol. Stretches and is also very flimsy, i mean VERY flimsy. I just threw all the clones i had of her in the bin today.

mancdank

mancdank

Yield will be ok for a cookie but below average for any other plant lol. Stretches and is also very flimsy, i mean VERY flimsy. I just threw all the clones i had of her in the bin today.
I had a mcc similar and very nearly did the same turned out to be a killer smoke when dried and cured not too clever tbh when it was 1st dry but it took a diffrent direction when it was in a jar for a couple of week no good for a cash guy but real good for a connoisseur that wants something real nice and can wait for it

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 632920 View attachment 632921 View attachment 632922 View attachment 632923 View attachment 632924
Hehe.. That's nothing. I collect seeds. Some of these are an investment.

lol, yeh.... I collect some as investments ... And I have so many things id love to pop, but it's hard to choose...here is the only case I have that isn't sealed up and put away. This is the last 6-8 months only. You choose.....3 strains from what I'm showing here,,, you tell me what you would run,
Bro delete the pics of barney's quick time before limo sees it unless u like a tea bagging lol :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom