Citrique And Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No no that's me.thats my haggis hunting out fit I have on.
Hey limo go to "Glezga" and see if u think it's so nice.
Oh yeah u live in that dump called England so you'd prolly think it luxury.that goes for u too manc.thats why you take so many trips up with the missus.

mancdank

mancdank

No no that's me.thats my haggis hunting out fit I have on.
Hey limo go to "Glezga" and see if u think it's so nice.
Oh yeah u live in that dump called England so you'd prolly think it luxury.that goes for u too manc.thats why you take so many trips up with the missus.
I've not been up for ages bro well over due though my Mrs sister has had a baby and so it its well over due the visit up

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 5084
Shorty kimbo day 26 and showing good trich coverage

mancdank

mancdank

The taller kimbo on day 27 has those sandy textured trichs. She's looking a little sensitive to something I'm doing, maybe she likes a lower feed strength but I'm only giving them all 1.4. Putting out the resin though
I don't know if it's because u have learnt to take a good pic or if u are doing better than I've seen them look before but what ever your doing I wouldnt change it. I've also been setting the res at 1.4 but straight from cutting they seem to love it I usually do the gradual raise and lower but tbh it seems pointless in coco. Also what do u mean she's not liking something can u get a pic ?

Limonene

Limonene

I'll try and get a pic later today. All the plants in the room look happy but the taller kimbo has some brown pistils and just isn't stacking with the same gusto as the other plants. Not much I can do as they are all feefing from the same system.

mancdank

mancdank

I'll try and get a pic later today. All the plants in the room look happy but the taller kimbo has some brown pistils and just isn't stacking with the same gusto as the other plants. Not much I can do as they are all feefing from the same system.
Only time I've ever seen em browning early like that is when 1 of the pumps failed and they drooped real bad to the point of it being 50/50 if they was guna pull through and when they did they started browning but pulled through it. Or the other time is 1 of my guys said he put pk 13/14 in the feed instead of zym in the 2nd week of flower and that turned all the hairs dark brown to the point I was guna pull the room and start again but tbh I wasn't there when this happened so the reality of it is he could have not watered em nearly killed em and brought em back before I got there and blamed it on the mix up of nute bottles or I've seen em like u say finish early because they've been getting a little too much nutes. Probably what I would do is check the run off on that pot and see if for any reason your getting a high build up because like u say it's not taking as much and maybe a jug of water with a little zym just in that 1 pot maybe every other week might sort it out or maybe just add a little zym in your tank and give it em all it won't do the 1s that aren't affected any harm and will sort out the 1s that are. Canna do a cheap 1 but ime bcuzz is slightly better hope this helps mate

mancdank

mancdank

Not added any PK to anything yet. Holding off a little later than usual. Run off is bang on. Maybe it just likes really weak feeds.
I've stopped using pk all together. I guess your right if all other possibilities are checked I would still zym the fucker though

mancdank

mancdank

I've stopped using pk all together. I guess your right if all other possibilities are checked I would still zym the fucker though
And tbh I don't think he did pk it too early I think he just forgot to water and told me the pk bullshit just so he didn't get a bollocking for not doing his job but who knows have u ever heard of this with putting in pk too early ?

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah if u pk too early u can retard the bud growth. I usually try and ease it in slowly at low dose. I've got a very sativa pineapple fields that's super tall and dynasty genetics commented on my IG saying that pheno will "nug up" rather than form big buds if u PK it too early so everything is getting PK a bit later. One of the draw backs of running 20 plants from one tank.

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah if u pk too early u can retard the bud growth. I usually try and ease it in slowly at low dose. I've got a very sativa pineapple fields that's super tall and dynasty genetics commented on my IG saying that pheno will "nug up" rather than form big buds if u PK it too early so everything is getting PK a bit later. One of the draw backs of running 20 plants from one tank.
Lol maybe he was telling the truth then they pulled through it though and they was real bad it put an extra couple of week on em too

Latest posts

Top Bottom