Classic Case Of Bud Rot

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

Classic case of bud rot
I have been growing this Widow Widow Fem I got as a promotion seed after purchasing so much on seeds from Canuck. She has done great now at 4.5 months old. Until recently we got an entire day of rain and she is near harvest next month. My main concern because I don’t plan on this plant being used for smoke is, I had pollinated it with a Raspberry Cough male 3.5 weeks ago. Today I cut off all the bud sites that I could see and all the real un healthy looking parts, sadly all of the top main colas(8) that I had needed to be cut off. If I leave this plant going to yield a good amount of seed off of will I be wasteing my time? It isn’t a huge amount of mold and she still looks rather healthy.

Madbud

Madbud

I’m finding bud rot too. Nipped off a couple spots today, one was deep and advanced. Only thing to do is bring it indoors at night or lose the whole plant. Good luck

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Can you throw some sort of cover on her at night?
Also if just for seeds I wouldn’t worry too much about the rot , you hopefully won’t be smoking it. But covering her to keep her dry with dew and rain, your seed yield would be ok. Z

B

Burned Haze

Look up Regalia biofungicide

It’s a systemic based product that will help the plants defenses to fight the diseases/molds before and make a overall healthier plant as well.

you can drench or foliar all the way up to harvest without any issues to the buds. It’s approved in most states I check the pesticides/fungicide list and it’s safe indoors/outdoors.

3 balls

3 balls

Look up Regalia biofungicide

It’s a systemic based product that will help the plants defenses to fight the diseases/molds before and make a overall healthier plant as well.

you can drench or foliar all the way up to harvest without any issues to the buds. It’s approved in most states I check the pesticides/fungicide list and it’s safe indoors/outdoors.
Hey All, I have been using Regalia about 6 months now and want to compare notes.
In no particular order:
I cant say I have seen significant yield increase but the ladies are notably healthier looking all around. So far I think I buy the idea that the plants perform better not expending energy fighting disease, not having to worry about PM is just a bonus. How say you?
I'm using it mostly systemically, around week 2 of veg, week 1 or 2 of flower, week 5 or 6 of flower. At best every 3 weeks foliar. How say you?
I'm no scientist but I wish I understood this part- I grow in coco by the way. I'm using this stuff, a fungicide that's not cheap and on the next shelf a can of great white mycorrhiza full of a hundred beneficial fungi, definitely not cheap. How the hell does that work??

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey All, I have been using Regalia about 6 months now and want to compare notes.
In no particular order:
I cant say I have seen significant yield increase but the ladies are notably healthier looking all around. So far I think I buy the idea that the plants perform better not expending energy fighting disease, not having to worry about PM is just a bonus. How say you?
I'm using it mostly systemically, around week 2 of veg, week 1 or 2 of flower, week 5 or 6 of flower. At best every 3 weeks foliar. How say you?
I'm no scientist but I wish I understood this part- I grow in coco by the way. I'm using this stuff, a fungicide that's not cheap and on the next shelf a can of great white mycorrhiza full of a hundred beneficial fungi, definitely not cheap. How the hell does that work??
Is it similar to actinovate?
I’ve used it before and it seems to be ok. It’s beneficial and helps keep the flora balance well. It’s also about environment.

3 balls

3 balls

Is it similar to actinovate?
I’ve used it before and it seems to be ok. It’s beneficial and helps keep the flora balance well. It’s also about environment.
My understanding is it's very similar to Actinovate.

Top Bottom