Clawing Leaves

• Thread starter Wanted87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wanted87

Hi guys. Someone could give me any idea about the leaves?! Amnesia haze in 12L smart pot , biobizz soil mixed with some pubbles we are in 50 days of flowering. Water every 2 day 1.5L Buds are coming but i dont understand the leaves why are so thin and sick?! Sorry for my english✌

Clawing leaves
Clawing leaves 2
Clawing leaves 3
Clawing leaves 4
Monster762

Monster762

yeah look fried. Buds still developing? Or just ripening at that size. You may have killed growth by the time they get straight flower be over.

W

Wanted87

yeah look fried. Buds still developing? Or just ripening at that size. You may have killed growth by the time they get straight flower be over.
Yea i moved her few times may be thats the problem. I gonna flush her now and wait but flower still coming.
i

Monster762

Monster762

Yea i moved her few times may be thats the problem. I gonna flush her now and wait but flower still coming.

i
Ok if you still got flowers coming good I’d get the badly burnt stuff out of there.push some good clean water. Leave anything still borderline might make it. Actually Anything dead will fall dry soon though. So maybe less stress to leave almost all of em til they fall. You are running low humidity right? Obviously don’t wet buds.

Monster762

Monster762

I usually push about double. Standard says 3x but I’ve always done double. You’ll notice the runoff get clearer. I do in bathtub with shower head on a milk crate. Makes it real easy n drains without a mess anywhere.

W

Wanted87

Ok if you still got flowers coming good I’d get the badly burnt stuff out of there.push some good clean water. Leave anything still borderline might make it. Actually Anything dead will fall dry soon though. So maybe less stress to leave almost all of em til they fall. You are running low humidity right? Obviously don’t wet buds.
Yes, humidity is 29% now.. When i realized something not good i stopped to give them nutrition approx 2 weeks ago i just give them only water.

Monster762

Monster762

I usually push about double. Standard says 3x pot size. So 5 gal pot would be 15 gal. but I’ve always done double not triple. You’ll notice the runoff get clearer. I do in bathtub with shower head on a milk crate. Makes it real easy n drains without a mess anywhere.
And just barely warm. Still cool but no chill. That will flush better in my experience.

Monster762

Monster762

Yes, humidity is 29% now.. When i realized something not good i stopped to give them nutrition approx 2 weeks ago i just give them only water.
Ok I think you want humidity up a little bit more than that. But dry is good though late flower.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Humidity 55%, Herculean bone meal flush would serfice. Bone meal helps plants with potassium intake.

W

Wanted87

Humidity 55%, Herculean bone meal flush would serfice. Bone meal helps plants with potassium intake.
Humidity always like this and the other plants flowering perfectly never had problem but this amnesia a bit
fastidious..

Top Bottom