Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

Welcome fellow farmers to the first edition of my "Friendly Fire" showdown!!! Tonight at "Marijuana Square Garden" we have two well known fighters going toe 2 toe. In the green corner we have "Miss.Goji OG" weighing in at (end of match) & in the white corner we have "Miss. Lucky Charms" also avoiding the scale!!! We want a clean fight, no nanner punches, leaf burns, or pulling pistils. The victor will be smoked in a timely fashion, and the loser will......well she will also be smoked in that same fashion...ha...:cigar:

We are setting up the ring at the moment and the fight will begin shortly, it will be a seed-2-bloom match with 3 of each fighter.

Stats: 50%coco50%organic mix
Veg: 400mh
Bloom: 600hps

clockworx

clockworx

Ok, all jokes aside I'm hoping to find a keeper from these six seeds. I don't care which one comes through and I'm sure both strains will put out some dank. I also think this will be fun to watch so I decided to run it with you guys. The strains will be in 50% precharged coco and 50% ocean forest. The 3cf of coco was soaked in compost tea containing a vast array of items, then mixed with 3cf of soil. I didn't add a whole bunch of amendments to the mix this time simply because im going to be using bottled nutrients and not going fully organic this run. I will see how far the plants can go with the nutrients in the soil but starting flower I will be using Cyco A+B bloom, liquid Koolbloom, floralicious +, Protekt silica, Zyme, and Grand finale....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Can't wait to see that lucky charms man good luck I'm in for this one for sure, I'll let you know when i get my thread up next week.

clockworx

clockworx

IMG 20131107 033716

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome thread the creativity of a graffiti artist is shinning thru - subbed up .... what was the final bansky pictures and has rolled new york yet and does he plan on hitting other states that would be way cool if he hit all the major states .... .

well awesome thread start best of luck
SoSerThc1

clockworx

clockworx

Awesome thread the creativity of a graffiti artist is shinning thru - subbed up .... what was the final bansky pictures and has rolled new york yet and does he plan on hitting other states that would be way cool if he hit all the major states .... .

well awesome thread start best of luck
SoSerThc1

Hey bro, thanks!! The final banksy was the inflatable "banksy" white and black throw-up off the L.I.e and got stuffed into the squad car asap...hahaha...pigs..gotta hate em' ....thanks for joining up....don't forget to vote:writing:

soserthc1

soserthc1

vote caste was a tough call as i have only grown one of the 2 so i went with the other ..... now blow them up ....

peace
SoSerTHC1

clockworx

clockworx

vote caste was a tough call as i have only grown one of the 2 so i went with the other ..... now blow them up ....

peace
SoSerTHC1

Don't worry, the votes are anonymous so we can't take the losers to the town square stoning wall....also it would suck having to stone myself, awkward funny yes but unpleasent ...that was the biggest deal breaker...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::brb::nurse: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

clockworx

clockworx

Ok, so I'm going to go organic this time again, I got a little crazy shopping yesterday and ended up with a bunch of great shit and a new fountain compost tea brewer with 100lbs of worm castings !!!!! Now I just wanna brew shit. My soil mix is alive so it kinda kills me softly to use chems in it anyway, sorry if anyone was looking forward to the synthetics. :bag::dead: The show will be starting in the next day or 2 I'm just waiting on something....thanks 2 the people who are subbed up and ready to take the ride with me, that's what makes this fun !!!!!

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ok, so I'm going to go organic this time again, I got a little crazy shopping yesterday and ended up with a bunch of great shit and a new fountain compost tea brewer with 100lbs of worm castings !!!!! Now I just wanna brew shit. My soil mix is alive so it kinda kills me softly to use chems in it anyway, sorry if anyone was looking forward to the synthetics. :bag::dead: The show will be starting in the next day or 2 I'm just waiting on something....thanks 2 the people who are subbed up and ready to take the ride with me, that's what makes this fun !!!!!
I'm actually looking forward to organics, any details you can put up about mixes and recipes are appreciated as I want to get into organic growing as well.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Duude awesome, I can't fuckin wait to fire up my big ol light again and start the adventure.

Top Bottom