Clone Club

• Thread starter Pat Ryan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pat Ryan

I am a medical marijuana caregiver in Colorado and grow for a few patients. I want to start a clone club in my area for members to purchase clones and offer a greater variety of genetics than what is currently offered by the dispensaries here. How would I go about doing that Legally? I haven't been able to find any information on the topic and would appreciate any advice. The only one I know of is the Discount Clone Club in Longmont which is about two hours from where I live. Do they have a specific type of license for this?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am a medical marijuana caregiver in Colorado and grow for a few patients. I want to start a clone club in my area for members to purchase clones and offer a greater variety of genetics than what is currently offered by the dispensaries here. How would I go about doing that Legally? I haven't been able to find any information on the topic and would appreciate any advice. The only one I know of is the Discount Clone Club in Longmont which is about two hours from where I live. Do they have a specific type of license for this?
I dont know..
But your post is borderline on rule 7.
I feel for our medical users and am very sympathetic to your needs,
But we try to maintain certaim parameters about sales, trading or swapping of any narcotics, including but not limited to seeds, clones, or concentrates...
Im letting it go since you asked in the format of the legality of the situation...

Sinner D

Sinner D

Just change the word purchase to swap and BAM! That should take care of legality all around. If person A has a clone that they value at $200.00 and they only find person B with $20.00 clones/strains, well, that's that. Try again another day or network with more patients to find somebody with a comparable swap. Maybe not the strongest suggestion, but simple.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just change the word purchase to swap and BAM! That should take care of legality all around. If person A has a clone that they value at $200.00 and they only find person B with $20.00 clones/strains, well, that's that. Try again another day or network with more patients to find somebody with a comparable swap. Maybe not the strongest suggestion, but simple.
I think there is a distinct difference between cash croppers and growers who grow for the love of the plant. To one, it's likely a job, a means to an end, not really about the patients. To the other, words like profit, purchase, legal, aren't really in the lexicon. Of course there is a grey area but I don't really see any problems obtaining great genetics here, but it depends on who you know and what you do.
I continue to believe that MMC's won't put their best gear on the clone shelf, and I think that's the rule, although there are some exceptions. Your problem might be obtaining genetics via MMCs or cash croppers. I think there is probably more competition within cash cropper circles than there is with growers. Different goals for different situations.

Have you been to any seed company drops or are you just posting about clones?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know..
But your post is borderline on rule 7.
I feel for our medical users and am very sympathetic to your needs,
But we try to maintain certaim parameters about sales, trading or swapping of any narcotics, including but not limited to seeds, clones, or concentrates...
Im letting it go since you asked in the format of the legality of the situation...
Im gonna have to disagree with you on this. Dude is in a lrgal state asking a legal question . bes not trying to sell clones here nor trying to strike up business .

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
As a colorado native here. I would say call the med or a laywer there is plenty of canna lawyers around feel free to pm me so ya dont get the boot from the mod squad

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im gonna have to disagree with you on this. Dude is in a lrgal state asking a legal question . bes not trying to sell clones here nor trying to strike up business .
Its above my pay grade to make them decisions so that is why worded it the way I did...
Not to mention that i have to ban at least 3 ppl a week for breaking that exact rule, so im weary of situations.
That is why i called it borderline as in its a slippery slope and it always pays to get with the site administrator just so there is no misunderstandings.

Any knowledge you have for him tho, I know he will really appreciate!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's right on that line like event said. I left it alone as i wanted to see where it went. As long as no one is openly asking for cuts, seeds, etc, it's good.

Sinner D

Sinner D

Just to be clear. I don't need this site for swapping, selling, purchasing, or trade. I just like to talk cannabis. I learned not to purchase or sell openly on THIS site 5 years ago. Have a nice day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom