clone queen ?

• Thread starter jessejames12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

CloneQueen is ok just ask for there best OG Kush strain that has been grown out and tested and and forget the fancy name just call it what it is OGK and you should be alright and satisfied once you have her dialed in and perfected ...Also check out DownTown Natural caregivers if you want to smoke some of the best OG that ever entered your lungs or TFJ is pacoima usually carries the best around they had some decent "faceoff" OG two weeks ago nothing compared to DNC OG Kush top shelf $25 grams little hefty but well worth it

Just "asking" for their best flowered out strain dosn't mean you're going to get shit / sorry ..

Thats the reason threads like that keep popping up ...

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Just "asking" for their best flowered out strain dosn't mean you're going to get shit / sorry ..

Thats the reason threads like that keep popping up ...

Huh? Thought you started this thread... Just giving my two cents sometimes you have to take a mans word and hope they turn out to be righteous if not cut the lines and move on.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Huh? Thought you started this thread... Just giving my two cents sometimes you have to take a mans word and hope they turn out to be righteous if not cut the lines and move on.

your right bro , sorry bout the grumpy response , was a day .

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Has anyone delt with clone queen lately? Ive seen the bad reviews and thetruthaboutclonequeen.blogspot.com page but dont think these guys could of stayed in buisness after all these years with bunk genetics. Most of the negative reviews are about people's clones dieing after purchase and not about the genetics, can someone that knows how to grow OGs comment on there genetics? Theres a lot of similar strains, which ones are the keepers?

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

No body? They claim to deliver hundreds of clones daily and they have weedmaps adds all over Cali, someone on here has to be running there gear. They have a lot of tempting looking strains, they have the planetary OGs and OG#9 its a OG 2010 x gorilla glue#4 cross that they claim tests at 29% THC and yields 2+ per 1k, it sounds to good to be true so it probably is...

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Fuck clone queen !!! I grabbed some clones from these douches despite all the negative reviews you see out there, most the negative reviews are about the clones being tiny and dieing after a couple days and there's so many good genetics floating around Cali and clone queen has been around for several years so I figured there genetics would at least be good, but they weren't they were the crappiest strains ive got from a dispensary in several years and they were the tiniest little bearly rooted clones I've ever seen in the tiniest rockwool cube I've ever seen, they must use a knife to cut custom cubes so the tiny tap root shows asap the cube was about 1"x1", it took two weeks of babying slowly moving them closer to the light so they didn't burn before I saw any growth. I ordered all there OGs to check them all out and see which one was there best along with headband, cataract kush and Chernobyl. They ended up giving me about 4 different strains total even though I ordered about 10. They were all terrible such a waste of time and effort. I was shocked the genetics were so bad, they have been around for so long I figured like most places they may not of started off with the best genetics but aquiered them over the years but no there still pushing crap, they must pick there genetics based on the ease and speed of rooting not on the quality of the flowers they produce. You fucking assholes clone queen how much effort would it take to at least acquire some quality genetics so your not totally burning people and waisting there time and money. A huge Fuck you to weedmaps too !!! They help clone queen by deleting negative reviews. I've been reading the reviews on several weed maps clone queen pages for months watching it happen, they have clone queen listed in several cities thru out so cal, there probably there best customer and apparently weed maps is helping them stay that way. Several negative reviews were starting to accumulate on the weedmaps Rancho Cucamonga clone queen page and three months of reviews disappeared so they can't be trusted either, there's some shady weed related buisnesses out there people beware.

Last edited:
buddahslave

buddahslave

I'm looking for some new genetics now. Any suggestions on where to shop? Currently I'm looking closely at Cloneville. Anyone do business with them?

Happygrinch

Happygrinch

I'm looking for some new genetics now. Any suggestions on where to shop? Currently I'm looking closely at Cloneville. Anyone do business with them?
The best place for clones is at: California care services. com

Freshone

Freshone

I personally use seeds but I've heard good reports about these guys,urbnz.com.

Top Bottom