Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Clone Sick???

Discussion in 'Cannabis Infirmary' started by Gweedo, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Gweedo

Gweedo

Hey guys searched but couldnt find anything like this a little history on her. Shes a clone taken from a plant 2 weeks into flower just as an experiment well it lived and went through flower under her mom she also was flushed for 8 days. Well the mother is drying now and the clone has been in its own dwc for 6 days now under a 4 bulb t8 fixture 6400k bulbs set about 10 inches from the top. Temps are pretty constant 74 and humidity is at 55 res temps are 62 and im running 800 ppm of AN 3 part ph perfect and hydroguard at 2ml per gallon ir looked pale when transfered but now shes drooping and darkening from the base of the leaves out water is 120ppm before adding nutes ph is at 6.1 to 6.2 any help or advice is greatly appreciated

20190228_111453.jpg
    20190228_111330.jpg
    20190228_110800.jpg
  2. Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Just looks super hormonally stressed out. It's going to take awhile under 18hr lights to calm down, get its shit together and get growing. I'd try using some B1 and a crushed up aspirin with the next feeding.

bsb, Jack og and 1diesel1 like this.
  3. Gweedo

Gweedo

Okay thanks for that so its just a product of it being stressed from the swap back to 18/6 have you seen that purpling from the center out before i couldnt find a single pic of anything like that, and i know the conditions i did it in were absolutely wrong just got a hair up my ass one day while pruning and stick a branch in some honey then into a phd rockwool cube it took and now im trying my damdest to save it thats a lot of money saved not buuingf chemdog seeds lol

London bud likes this.
  4. Dirtbag

Dirtbag

No I haven't seen that personally but Its likely just natural deficiencies from senescence. Those leaves will likely die and fall of and new growth will emerge from the nodes.

5. Gweedo

Gweedo

I hope not that means all the leaves are gonna croak lol

6. Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Yeah that is likely. Dont expect those leaves to green up and go back to looking healthy. Watch for new healthy growth emerging at the nodes. Eventually when you have enough foliage on the axillary shoots I'd pull those big dying leaves off.

bsb, London bud and Jack og like this.
  7. Fiasco79

Fiasco79

If it rooted it will probably pull through. Never had them look like that but am just running a reveged clone with some fresh normal growth that went through the whole reveg process. It was also taken at 2 maybe even 3 weeks in flower and it took it a while

IMG_20190228_001107.jpg

This is about 7 or 8 weeks after cutting that branch and had to put it under 24h cycle. 18/6 wouldn't do it.

8. Gweedo

Gweedo

Ten four man thanks for the advice im watching it like a hawk lol shes the future of my grow lol

Fiasco79 likes this.
  9. Fiasco79

Fiasco79

Jan 8

IMG_20190108_205826.jpg

Jan 27

IMG_20190127_222017.jpg

Feb 4

IMG_20190204_204501.jpg

And the pic in previous post is less than 24h old

Ina and firstcitizen like this.
  10. Gweedo

Gweedo

Man if she comes back half as nice as that ill call it a win

firstcitizen, London bud and Fiasco79 like this.
  11. what do the roots look like?

12. Gweedo

Gweedo

Light beige from the nutes temps at 62 and 2 ml of hydroguard per gal 2 12 in airstones on a 100gph pump

13. pic it

1diesel1 likes this.
  14. Gweedo

Gweedo

Ill have it up first thing in the morning its resting now lol

15. Jimster

Jimster

Truthfully, it looks pretty bad but not ready for the bone pile, though. The plant looks stressed andsort of hungry. The leaves are clawed, which can be a sign of too much nutrients, but the plant is also pretty pale, which suggests a nitrogen deficiency. It could also be a shock from moving it from a poor light location to a fully illuminated location. Often the leaves will get some black/dying areas but will soon grow new leaves. The darker green in the leave's centers looks like healthier growth, as it is a darker green. My plants have always turned purple from light exposure ..I wouldn't worry too much.

16. Jack og

Jack og Moderator Staff Member

Give it time, parameters look like they are in range, she should bounce back bro. !

17. I got a couple of flowering clones aswel mate, they've been hard work. Started off stunted and fading, pink n purple. Took about 6weeks for mine to get back to normal.
    Like @Dirtbag said I think it's hormones imbalances. It will take a while to sort itself out.
    So far with the time mine have taken to fully revert to veg and get going again Id say taking clones from flowering plants aint worth it. But I must say my clones now are very bushy, very dense foliage, before I can say if clones from flower are really worth it or not I'll have to wait and see how much bud they get, hopefully it'll be a big yielder and be worth the slow start

18. Gweedo

Gweedo

Thanks gentlemen ill keep everyone posted, losing a clone isnt the end of the world but losing my chemdog and having to buy seeds would suck a little lol

Fiasco79 likes this.
  19. Gweedo

Gweedo

So how much aspirin should i be using only thing i could get unncoated and unflavored are 325 mg each, i checked my res this morning and it smells odd like sufur so im gonna change her out into a bucket of fresh nutes with a little seaweed extract but needing to know the dosage for the aspirin

20. Gweedo

Gweedo

Her roots had some really dark sludge on them right at the base of the net cup so i went 2.5ml instead of 2ml per gallon on the hydroguard then flushed everything really good with the fresh solution hopefully they get to work asap to clean her underside up, no idea what happened in the big res everything was bleached and rinsed its like it turned anerobic in 62 degree well oxygenated water can the hudroguard die and lead to that???