Clone Trouble

• Thread starter jenna haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

If you can get em easily yes. Put one in jar with good amount of bud n let sit a while. Then read numbers. Half hour numbers should hold steady.
If the reading stay steady for half-hour leave the jar closed? And if so For how long?

Monster762

Monster762

If the reading stay steady for half-hour leave the jar closed? And if so For how long?
No just put in the jar n seal for half hour or so. See where the humidity is at. If you’re way low (under45-50%) chances of cure are slim but keep sealed. Once it’s dry dry that grassy stays with it for like 2 months. Adding moisture don’t help.
I think the Whole idea is to dry slow enough that whatever chlorophyll n all has time to chemically break down before being set dry.
Also certain chemical changes happen in the cannibinoids and all kinds of other things happen during that cool dark drying period. Light stops some of the processes. At first your plant is still alive hanging in the dark too.

Kingdavan915

Kingdavan915

No just put in the jar n seal for half hour or so. See where the humidity is at. If you’re way low (under45-50%) chances of cure are slim but keep sealed. Once it’s dry dry that grassy stays with it for like 2 months. Adding moisture don’t help.
I think the Whole idea is to dry slow enough that whatever chlorophyll n all has time to chemically break down before being set dry.
Also certain chemical changes happen in the cannibinoids and all kinds of other things happen during that cool dark drying period. Light stops some of the processes. At first your plant is still alive hanging in the dark too.
OK so no light wen drying should I trim befire or after it dry

Top Bottom