• Thread starter Jimcandace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah it was some kinda miracle grow stuff it like that
Hmmm, i heard bad things about growing cannabis in mg, but if it is fertilized then it must be ph. Ph your water at 6.8 and water till you get some runoff when you water @GT21 could post a good ph chart :D the way, i think some plants don’t like small pots, i had 4 clones that were in peat pots and they were not growing at all and the leaves were showing syptoms of magnesium and nitrogen deficiencies and stems were completely purple even though the soil was rich and they werent rootbound, i up potted to bigger pots using the same soil and they doubled their sizes in 3-4 days and the leaves look pretty healthy now.

Last edited:
J

Jimcandace

Yeah this is second batch that had done this I tried some mp in the first batch and some other things but same result

J

Jimcandace

Ok I will work on ph get it better thank you a million for the help

DGP

DGP

When my clones stall out like that and any new growth is stunted or they produce some tiny ass leaves or 3 lobe leaves it is because they got stressed enough to put them into a flower mode. Even if your lights are on 24/7 they can still respond to stress by trying to flower.....nature's way of desperately trying to preserve her genetics at all costs. I had a strain that was very sensitive and always tried to flower just after roots formed, never saw actual flowers but the veg growth stopped and then they then made tiny , tiny new growth then would take 3 weeks or more to reveg.

Not saying the ph isn't the issue just saying it could be stress induced flip and then reveg.

Dee

J

Jimcandace

When my clones stall out like that and any new growth is stunted or they produce some tiny ass leaves or 3 lobe leaves it is because they got stressed enough to put them into a flower mode. Even if your lights are on 24/7 they can still respond to stress by trying to flower.....nature's way of desperately trying to preserve her genetics at all costs. I had a strain that was very sensitive and always tried to flower just after roots formed, never saw actual flowers but the veg growth stopped and then they then made tiny , tiny new growth then would take 3 weeks or more to reveg.

Not saying the ph isn't the issue just saying it could be stress induced flip and then reveg.

Dee
I'm sorry I forgot to mention they were about 3 or 4 weeks into flower

J

Jimcandace

Haha next time lead with that.. Itll take a while but theyll grow.. Use 24 hour light till you see something new growing.
Sorry about that well 6 of them took off growing like crazy now about the ph it says 7.5 in the dirt but I'm putting water in that says 6.5 wonder why it is going up so high

J

Jimcandace

Sorry about that well 6 of them took off growing like crazy now about the ph it says 7.5 in the dirt but I'm putting water in that says 6.5 wonder why it is going up so high
Now my bigger ones are doing it I dont know what to do

20180716 130037
20180716 130037
DGP

DGP

Looks like a lot of reveg but I am also concerned about the appearance of the existing leaves but that could be simple stress. Sometimes mine look kind of sickly for a while when this happens.

Top Bottom