Clones In Portland/salem?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Morning everyone,

Does anyone know of any decent clones available in the Portland-Salem area? Most that I've seen were covered in powdery mildew, or had any other number of pests (root aphids, mites, thrips, etc).

I know any clones should be quarantined regardless of source. I need to get a few moms going before the end of the summer outdoor season so I can have some meds in order this winter.

Also heads up to anyone in the area; progressive collective had clones that were badly infected with basically everything under the sun. I'm not trying to insult any dispensaries, but I had to chuck everything I got from them in the trash.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Morning everyone,

Does anyone know of any decent clones available in the Portland-Salem area? Most that I've seen were covered in powdery mildew, or had any other number of pests (root aphids, mites, thrips, etc).

I know any clones should be quarantined regardless of source. I need to get a few moms going before the end of the summer outdoor season so I can have some meds in order this winter.

Also heads up to anyone in the area; progressive collective had clones that were badly infected with basically everything under the sun. I'm not trying to insult any dispensaries, but I had to chuck everything I got from them in the trash.
Are you looking for variety? I would try Solar Organics. They are out of Eugene but they are quickly becoming a #1 clone seller to dispensaries in Oregon. I would try them personally rather than go to dispenes, they don't know how to take care of clones I swear.

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Are you looking for variety? I would try Solar Organics. They are out of Eugene but they are quickly becoming a #1 clone seller to dispensaries in Oregon. I would try them personally rather than go to dispenes, they don't know how to take care of clones I swear.

I'll check that out! Thanks!

I was thinking about Mikes Killer Clones also but I've read some bad reviews. I hate taking risks with pests but it's the reality of the situation.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Does anybody have any plants other than RudeBoi OG or GG 4 from archive genetics in the PDX area that is interested in trading or letting me have some cuts to make some clones???

Top Bottom