Clones, Monster Cloning And Nutrient Questions

• Thread starter Paulcnumber3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

i have two females going as we speak in flower been in there about two and a half weeks. I had been taking clones from any cuttings and got to about 6 rooted cuttings. ( cut , right into clonex for several mins then directly into a clear plastic cup with dirt.) I wait until the roots come out of the holes I cut in the bottom of the cup. I just took about 8 more clones 4 from each plant during flowering. This is my first time cloning . . So my question is this

When do I fertilize and with what?

I topped three of the ones that rooted fast and had more than three sets of leaves. Is that the right time

Any suggestions on monster cloning ( cloning whennin flower) I'd like to hear some testimony on them.

One more question that doesn't have to do with cloning is what do you guys suggest for a cheap potting soil so I can put in my own amendments. Any suggestions I'm not looking to go crazy cash wise but I want a good product.
Right now I use worm casting, perlite, compost, and fox farm potting soil and fertilize with fermented Alaskan fish, during veg and flower girl bud and bloom from dr earth? What do you guys think? Any thing I else you'd recommend?

I plan on doing a SOG with them right now I'm just bending them with weighed coat hangers lol

Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 2
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 3
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 4
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 5
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 6
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 7
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 8
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 9
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 10
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 11
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 12
Clones monster cloning and nutrient questions 13
Leew421

Leew421

I would get away from the milar stuff and get some white paper or paint. You will get bright spots and could damage more than help. Your new soil should last 2-3 weeks on nutrients. Just watch the color of the plants

fatawa

fatawa

Yur hitting those couple n flower too hard imo.id check that ph n back off nutes some

william76

william76

Monster cropping is wen u take ur clones between day 20/40 then once u flip them they shoot lots of branches out giving u a bigger yield.76

Latest posts

Top Bottom