Clones Not Rooting

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Honestly makes no sense, ph at 5.8, 30ml clonex solution per 6 liters water in an ez cloner. I also add 2.5 ml rhizotonic. Never ever had root issues until now. I used to use clonex gel and now I'm using ez clone rooting compound. Not that it's needed....I took tho cuts from soil plants, and damn they just won't root. Any clone taken from a hydro dwc plant, has always rooted really fast too! I have it under a 65 watt ecosmart led bulb from Home Depot. Temps don't get up over 75 degrees. Honestly....my guess is the clones are more woody, maybe I shaved too much off??? Weird, I still have these left, but Og Kush, Larry and blueberry clones were taken and they rooted fast! 8 days! But these ones are about two weeks in and nothing.... Glueberry and cookies used to root so well! I fudged up an bloomed these right after I took cuts instead of waiting for roots....I won't do that again....pic with more is the start, and the remaining are taken today

Clones not rooting
Clones not rooting 2
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

u mean shaved the skin off by yur 45 right?i usualy hav the opposite problem.i get woodys to root fast,the rubbery strains fuck with me.i usualy flip and pic clones once they get stiffer
Maybe the net pots are staying too wet and The Roots aren't reaching out.

fatawa

fatawa

my gues is there getting too much water.usualy wen they dont root within 7-10days n aero its cuz they r getting too much water.which if u provide too much they hav no need to search/drop roots

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

seen his name b4 but idk what he grows.but if they r hes wasting his time
Don't know seems like he knows what he's doing doubt if he would make a rookie mistake like that. Be curious to find out though.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Hahaha you guys seriously???? Autoflowers.....

The too much water thing actually sounds right or st least a very good assumption. do I need to set up a timer on this thing? I run it 24/7 Any suggestions on intervals?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Give this a try

plain ole tap water
Ph to 6.0
Dip n grow cloning solution @20x dilution
Run mister pump 24/7
T8 4' 4 bulb 6500k covers a 3x4 spot
room temp 82ish
rh 55-65
I use a small air stone. For me it knocks off 3 grow days vs not.

I have a very decent clone rate over the years.

Top Bottom