Cmh Or Hps/mh

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So knowing I purchased a sub par LED for my first grow it was even worse than I thought. it was listed at 200W actual wattage when I got it I opened it up and there was 2-60w ballasts driving it :/

So now i'm in the market not to screw around but on a budget. Advice would be appreciated.

This:

Or This:

-3ft.x 3ft grow space. Possibly increased to 4x4 later on.

-Saving Power is important to me.

-Yield is important to me.

-How much difference in heat?

-Your Overall preference?

Thanks in advance,

Signed,

I knew better and did it anyways. Kinda reminds me of some woman i dated in my younger years.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Did you use the led ?? I use a cheap mans led rig and have got decent results . Cmh is better than hps , but honestly led is the way to go what your budget my friend ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Did you use the led ?? I use a cheap mans led rig and have got decent results . Cmh is better than hps , but honestly led is the way to go what your budget my friend ?

Thanks for the reply. Its about $300 CA right now and shipping from U.S is stupid expensive. I holding out for but i need a few grows under my belt first.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Quantum Board LEDs. Don’t mess around, buy some of the 132’s (4 for 133$) grab a ballest (25$ off arrow) that will run all four. Some aluminum angle iron (Home Depot- cheap) and some hardware. A hand saw and drill, and a couple
Small rolls of wire. Super easy, best light you can get for the money. Add a dimmer and multimeter for another 50$ and you have a top of the line LED- you can push almost 300 watts- I would honestly say it’s better than a 600hps or mh with less heat and less energy usage.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye I know trumps retarded tail lol . But have you looked at any cobs? There's some good ones for around your price range

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Quantum Board LEDs. Don’t mess around, buy some of the 132’s (4 for 133$) grab a ballest (25$ off arrow) that will run all four. Some aluminum angle iron (Home Depot- cheap) and some hardware. A hand saw and drill, and a couple
Small rolls of wire. Super easy, best light you can get for the money. Add a dimmer and multimeter for another 50$ and you have a top of the line LED- you can push almost 300 watts- I would honestly say it’s better than a 600hps or mh with less heat and less energy usage.

Looks like they are sold out everywhere... probably not a coincidence. Would you happen to know where to get them?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

FBBD116B F199 49F2 BF6E F13C58C4642D

9 qb132 at 2700k

849C190D 8224 4C91 AE46 9368A6BF1FF0

Lrs-350-36 runs 4 and the single is done with a lrs-75-36. Dimmers and multimeters for each string.
E406826B 0EE8 459B B138 784121175707

F80B6D1B E74D 4D66 8618 3FBF8787D590

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Looks like they are sold out everywhere... probably not a coincidence. Would you happen to know where to get them?

If you email them they have them most likely. Amazon had them yesterday. I have a ton as all my friends have me
Making them for them
Now lol

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You could use the 120s and just do more of them. I think these are underrated by a lot of people. You don’t need heat sinks so you cut down in cost and you can just cover the entire footprint. Between hight adjustment and dimmer you get more options. He 120s work great I have half a dozen running for people

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

If you need help or where to get the best deals on parts let me know. Happy to save some of the foot work

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You could use the 120s and just do more of them. I think these are underrated by a lot of people. You don’t need heat sinks so you cut down in cost and you can just cover the entire footprint. Between hight adjustment and dimmer you get more options. He 120s work great I have half a dozen running for people

yeah they screw us in Canada over LED's look what they are charging here.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I am currently in the process of finishing a purchase and opening a grow store about 15 minutes south of the border. I plan on having these in stock and pre built. I’m thinking that people would def come for a visit across for some saving all around

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am currently in the process of finishing a purchase and opening a grow store about 15 minutes south of the border. I plan on having these in stock and pre built. I’m thinking that people would def come for a visit across for some saving all around

I would... In fact I would be willing to pay you to ship one to me via paypal if you have.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Juijitsu got a set up to brag about back home!

I'm guessing the Shenzhen versions are garbage right?

From what i have seen posted here. DONT BUY CHINESE LED'S, fucking junk!!! Blurple us a waste of money

Cree cobs, hlg anything(quantum), or anyother led light that employs cree or samsung led's...theres a leading driver mfg on the market. Hlg employs them. i believe cree does as well....happy trails!

Im buying hlg 550 v2 but going to wait and see what the market brings...i was all hoped up on this revolution led they also make a 1000 De to replace hps....ITS A BULLSHIT COMPANY...WITH THE BIGGEST BULLSHITER IN THE INDUSTRY RUNNING IT....stay away from it...hype! Fuck hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom