Cmh With Led

• Thread starter Brownboi419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok I understand what you mean
Sounds efficient to me. You might even put reflective material on the floor. They make this one inch foam that has a reflective foil back for like $8 a 4 x 8 sheet. It's water resistant and you can walk on it somewhat if you're careful.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Sounds efficient to me. You might even put reflective material on the floor. They make this one inch foam that has a reflective foil back for like $8 a 4 x 8 sheet. It's water resistant and you can walk on it somewhat if you're careful.
So would I place that over top of the spill pan that came with the tent?its same color as the sides of the tent aswell

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You could but if water got trapped between that foam and your tray it could create problems.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you plan on having saucers under your plants Maybe. It would just be a stupid cheap way to get some free reflective lighting for your lower canopy.

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

Each of my tents came with a little piece of material the size of the bottom of the tent made from same material they call it spill pan

Brownboi419

Brownboi419

You could but if water got trapped between that foam and your tray it could create problems.

If you plan on having saucers under your plants Maybe. It would just be a stupid cheap way to get some free reflective lighting for your lower canopy.
Yes I do plan on saucers under pots so to catch any run off. I had been thinking that I would need some for down there any idea?

Top Bottom