CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So what strain is it mofo
There is a story you haven't heard. A story quite similar to the Chemdog origin. There once was an epic harvest, and somewhere in the middle of that bag of stank lay four seeds, magic beans, brought down from heaven by the baby Jesus and laid in my stable, in a manger because there was no room at the inn. They are blessed, these beans. Aka destroyer.
I'm pretty sure this post is not 100% free of fake news or alternative facts and some names dates and locations are not real and just coincidence.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Wait a min first pic of plants from grow guy and its a nice male who are you?
I have lots of pictures but I am not really into getting shit on by virtual cowards who like to fling shit just because. I could post your pics and still get shit on, so out of respect for the sources I don't post pictures of that garden. I find much more enjoyment from watching trolls if I don't give them accurate ammo. That would be a neat experiment though.

So vague, much random wtf sauce

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
There is a story you haven't heard. A story quite similar to the Chemdog origin. There once was an epic harvest, and somewhere in the middle of that bag of stank lay four seeds, magic beans, brought down from heaven by the baby Jesus and laid in my stable, in a manger because there was no room at the inn. They are blessed, these beans. Aka destroyer.
I'm pretty sure this post is not 100% free of fake news or alternative facts and some names dates and locations are not real and just coincidence.
Destroyer and what?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
6 different phenos of The Light. Northern Lights 5 x Destroyer
IMG 0451

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
And then there's this...
Page from '89 Seed Bank catalog.
IMG 0457

Page from '89 Seed Bank catalog in a little collage with some 5x2 buds I grew Spring '17.
073A8DB7 E412 4050 A361 EFEB2117AAB6

Nearly identical, pretty badass!

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

see how those are ? thats how i'm gunn trim mine this year..on the stalk,,,and wrap them in different colored threads or string.
wrap them in threads or string? I must have missed something?
NAZ

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

[QUO

Yes outdoors
E="nazarbattu, post: 1974687, member: 67139"]extremely LEAFY, why so do you think? Is that outdoor @bamagrower
NAZ
Yes I[/QUOTE]
are you heavily pruning or deleafing?? If so, you might want to reconsider nextime, those satelites/reservoirs help prevent unwanted extra vegitation from forming....just saying...
NAZ

B

bamagrower

are you heavily pruning or deleafing?? If so, you might want to reconsider nextime, those satelites/reservoirs help prevent unwanted extra vegitation from forming....just saying...
NAZ[/QUOTE]
Only deleafing as they turn yellow. Not very experienced. I'm learning as I go. Only second season growing

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

NAZ
Only deleafing as they turn yellow. Not very experienced. I'm learning as I go. Only second season growing[/QUOTE]
Looks good, I was just think/texting out loud is all....
NAZ

D

Dnkcommander

Wong info on that last pic i was asking chicken if his pic was legend x scots lol the pick i posted was some shittt power diesel nothing to do with the scots

Latest posts

Top Bottom