Co2 And Temp

• Thread starter RooR5mm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RooR5mm

RooR5mm

All rooms are connected? I do not trust those types of electronic devices to control my grow.
Yes these two rooms share a wall. In each room I have a 10” setup blowing into the other room.
I’m assuming that WILL need to be changed to filter each room on its own.

Eliminates any humidity spikes and easier on the A/C. The dehues will just have to work harder at lights off.

P

PharmHand

Yes these two rooms share a wall. In each room I have a 10” setup blowing into the other room.
I’m assuming that WILL need to be changed to filter each room on its own.

Eliminates any humidity spikes and easier on the A/C. The dehues will just have to work harder at lights off.
Where I’m from we call that a crossover. I run a cross over too for the same reasons. And I find it also helps with nighttime co2 spikes. Without it my co2 levels rise to 2500-3000 ppm at night which isn’t good. I run 1100ppm as per @spurr recommendation the guy knows what’s up ( was on here years ago)

RooR5mm

RooR5mm

Where I’m from we call that a crossover. I run a cross over too for the same reasons. And I find it also helps with nighttime co2 spikes. Without it my co2 levels rise to 2500-3000 ppm at night which isn’t good. I run 1100ppm as per @spurr recommendation the guy knows what’s up ( was on here years ago)
So the crossover might be beneficial? I’m going to see how the levels turnout before I would alter the scrubbing equipment.

Top Bottom