Co2 In Grow Tent

• Thread starter Bloodbath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bloodbath

Hey,

I have a few questions regarding CO2. I’m currently using a 3x3 tent (will eventually be a veg tent) until my 4x8 tent comes in. Anyways, I have my tent set up in my garage. I only have one vent in my garage. My portable ac unit sits outside my tent and exhaust the hot air out of the only vent in my garage. In other words, I don’t have a way to get fresh air in my garage. I know I don’t need fresh air I just need to add co2 for the plants to convert to oxygen. However I don’t have a co2 system. I was using a grow box that grow mushrooms to release co2 into the tent. I just harvested my last grow and some of the buds are fluffier than others. I’ve heard adding co2 makes the buds more dense.

Does anyone know of a way to create more co2 in a tent without purchasing a co2 system? How do you measure co2 in a tent?

Btw, I’m not running a sealed room. I have a 600 hps with a hood. I removed the glass and pull the hot air from the hood out the tent and into my garage. My ac unit then get the hot air, send the cool air back into the tent and the hot air out the exhaust vent in the garage. I guess my garage is sealed but the tent is not. I also have my sons bunny (3) in the garage. I though of them as co2 producers since they breathe oxygen and exhale co2. I don’t know how well it works though.

Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

If needed I can get a few pics. My camera on my phone is broken, however the rear facing camera works. It just doesn’t take the best pics.

Thanks.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Here's my suggestion

Ditch the "grow bags" or other "made" cow. It's not worth even 5 mins of use.

Run your hood air cooled and dump the how air on the other side of garage.
Portable ac, vent exhaust outside like your doing, BUT, mod a piece of ducting on the blower part of the ac (where cold air comes out), duct that to your intake fan, so the tent I take sucks I the cold ac air. Set up an exhaust fan (then add a scrubber once in flower. Your gonna need it 100%.

Your temps should be better, and um sure your ac will start to cycle on and off. No need for co2 at this point.

Top Bottom