Co2 Toxity?!

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Has anyone had an experience with dosing your plants with too much Co2, and levels not dropping back to regular atmosphere ppms at night.

I have a 12k sealed room that dumps at night but just into a lung room that slowly seeps out air, so i nly drop too about 700ppm at night.
Im only having issues one table where the nodes just will not stop stretching and stack, it looks like foxtail to the extreme, i dont have pics take some tommorow.

These gorrilla glues are in the same room and are killing it! Same feed same everything.
But i suspect it the co2 cause this table is right next to the exauhst which miggt have back pressue dumping vo2 right on them.
Co2 toxity
Co2 toxity 2
Co2 toxity 3

I will post some pics in the morn of the bad plants.just would like to hear if anyone has had a bad experience with over dosing co2.

Happy farmin

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I had a reg go bad and dump.a new 20# tank in about 30 mins. My room was over 14,000ppm, yes, fourteen thousand! Ppm (search, I've posted a pic before). Plants can and will only use as much co2 as they can. It took me 36hrs to get my ppm to 400 again. Pla ts suffered no I'll effects. I wouldn't throw 14k ppm at a pla t for more than a few days, as it needs the o2 for root growth and what not.

straincreation

straincreation

I had a reg go bad and dump.a new 20# tank in about 30 mins. My room was over 14,000ppm, yes, fourteen thousand! Ppm (search, I've posted a pic before). Plants can and will only use as much co2 as they can. It took me 36hrs to get my ppm to 400 again. Pla ts suffered no I'll effects. I wouldn't throw 14k ppm at a pla t for more than a few days, as it needs the o2 for root growth and what not.

Heres some pics of the kosher kush which is flipping out on me
20171017 163850
20171017 163900
20171017 163841

All the koshers are on the right, you can see that the gorrillas on the left are fine

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fox tailing like super crazy

genetics
Nutes
Heat
Can all cause FT

straincreation

straincreation

I have 10 tons of ac cooling 12 lights, so not heat, i bumbed the nuts a lil hot to early like 1400 week two of flower cause my ppm meter was broken af, and genetics ive gotten a solid run out of these koshers, but now that i think about they did foxtail quite a bit even when they were in the soil last run. Odd in either case were are ruling out co2 correct?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

If it's not a light leak, I'd lean towards genetics. Have you grown that cut of Kosher before without issues?

straincreation

straincreation

If it's not a light leak, I'd lean towards genetics. Have you grown that cut of Kosher before without issues?
Ya i have but in 1 gallon soil pots on a drip system, gave them the same feed as my grow blocks, ph and all, this run put tgem in the hugos and they did this to me, and every other strain in the room is doing fine.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Higher nitrogen in flower also does this worse with some strains than others. Just my .02 not sure if that is what it is but your leaves look darker on the Kosher than the others..

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Co2 toxicity can be caused by propane gens not having a clean burn. Not what's happe ing with your plants, but for those who actually use the search function. This will pop up also.

G gnome

G gnome

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Light from a deheuy, a.c., led panel, etc can cause hermie issues as well. I use tape, or make a carboard/tape flap to go over the LCD panels (a.c., dehey).

Last edited:
Top Bottom