Coco Coir Grown...need Help

• Thread starter K300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K300

I think its auto amnesia haze or auto lsd...
Growing in coco coir...canna a and b.

ive just introduced numbolt golden tree in almost end of week 2.

The leafs are slightly yellow...is this healthy?
Coco coir grownneed help 2

Coco coir grownneed help

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You started feeding too early, it still has green cotyledons, stop feeding it and just give it straight water until the little round green leaves die off and shrivel up.

K

K300

The little round green leaves you are referring too are the bottom ones right?

K

K300

Wow..right now your a genius to me..the weed guru!!!

But thank you so much sir. Appreciate sharing your knowledge as i flopped growing 3 other swiss skunk cheese. And all i wanted was just to prove that i can grow as least one lol.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Just give them straight tap water that has sat out overnight in a jug or bucket until those first round leaves die off, then start them out at 1/4 strength on the nutes.

K

K300

Thank you....i would never have found this info anywhere you know even thou ive been searching for a dummies guide.

Thanks buddy.

K

K300

The plant is looking very skinny shrivelled up almost. Ive just put normal water now.

Something i should be worried about?

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

one thing to keep in mind in regards to the comment of leaving a jug out overnight , if your city or town uses chloramines in their water treatment plants than it won't evaporate. Regardless of this distilled water would be better but it wont hurt nothing to use normal tap water.

K

K300

it got worse even with water so i put it in the garden as its sunny now....it got bad. This is dead right?
I cannot seem to get it after the 2nd week...it doesnt want to grow...i dont know what im doing wrong...

20170614 190430

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

im for sure no pure but u said u where growing in coco right

if so should of never stopped giving it nutes not as much as u where but some with every water in the pics look over watered to me with coco he keep the medium moist not wet coco its self does not have nute in its u use coco to build your own feed u start over very lil and build up with time

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Haha leave it out mate...frustrating.

is autoflowering possible to grow outside in coco coir?
a auto will grow in any light that is why its called a auto it will auto flower with out the light swith

MW7945

MW7945

Feed every other with coco. I got some nute burn, but I found a chart to help me with feeding (i'm using GH flora series though). Basically use very little in the beginning and feed/water every other. But yeah, that thing is fried.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Coir or coconut fiber is a natural fibre extracted from the husk of coconut and used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes, and mattresses. coir is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut

K

K300

Yes thanks guys... i am going to try again but do you think it will grow outdoors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom