Coco Coir Grown...need Help

• Thread starter K300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K300

My update...

What do you think i should next for the little one? Should i feed it normal water to remove any bacteria salts n nutes then refeed it?

20171019 131639
20171019 131606
20171019 131540

Reactions: Ina
Enforcer

Enforcer

They look fine. Except for the leaf cutter damage. I would just continue with your schedule.

K

K300

How long left for the little one to start harvesting you reckon? 2 more weeks maybe?

Enforcer

Enforcer

How long left for the little one to start harvesting you reckon? 2 more weeks maybe?
IMO, it looks like they are in about week 3 or 4 of flower. At least another month to maturity. Maybe longer depending on the strain.

And check for bugs.

K

K300

Wow ok thanks. If kept indoors will this speed it up? As it is getting chilly in uk

Enforcer

Enforcer

Wow ok thanks. If kept indoors will this speed it up? As it is getting chilly in uk
Keeping them indoors will allow them to reach maturity, but not necessarily faster. Depending on your indoor environment, you will either allow them to grow at their utmost genetic potential, or stunt thier growth in some way. But they will get there either way. I’m not really familiar with the weather in the UK at this time of year, but I’m in Oregon, USA and here they wouldn’t last outside another month. I think we are about the same latitude....

I just checked, within 10*.

D

Deplorable

You can pick off the leaves with damage. It isn't gonna hurt the plant. Shake the leaves to scatter the bugs and put some yellow sticky traps around it.

Those are little buds on your first pick with a long way to go, when you don't have a lot of light. Is there any way to get them under some strong light inside for a few more weeks?

Also, I wouldn't feed the plants. I'm no expert, but I've got a few grows under my belt and about 15 years of gardening experience. Your plants look very healthy. And you want to flush them with water only for 2 weeks before harvest.

K

K300

My update.. ive bought them indoors too much rain outside...

Also ive purchased canna pk13/14...when should i use it on these babies?

20171026 162749
20171026 162743
20171026 162735
20171026 162401
20171026 162416

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

My update.. ive bought them indoors too much rain outside...

Also ive purchased canna pk13/14...when should i use it on these babies?

View attachment 753175 View attachment 753176 View attachment 753177 View attachment 753179 View attachment 753180

Came across your grow and gotta say.. I’m sorry man. You seem to really be going thru it.

Before you even pop a seed you should have a check list of growing items you might need.

Then you should have the items setup so you know all works well.

Last or rather first you should READ, READ and READ some more about how you want to grow and what strain you want to grow.

These plants CAN be easy to grow but if your just winging it then you’ll get a shitty end product if any at all.

You need to pick a style and medium for growing..ebb & flood, DWC, coco or soil. Then decide either indoor or outdoor ( going in and out stresses the plants).

You gotta remember if your in coco then look up coco grows on here , if it’s soil lookup soils grows and so on and so forth and feed 1/4 what’s reccomend on the bottle till you get comfy with mixing your food and feeding your plants, (the plant will tell you what is needs/doesn’t need) but you have to read books, threads and take advice from one grower you trust in order to be able to understand what the plant is saying.

I would seek out a exp grower on here and ask if they could walk you through your grow each day, but you have to READ. It’s your job to grow the plants, so if your just asking what to do to fix the problems and not learning at the same time no one will want to help you out.

I hope all goes well with this grow and any further grows you try out, just please READ. Books cost pennies online and you can download them.

Lastly, remember. Most of what people say are opinions and should not be taken as a fact.

Trail and error my friend

PS. Keep your grow space CLEAN!. Your wasting a lot of light . Put some white board or Mylar on the walls and floor so you can really take advantage of those lights. Also get a small fan so the plant can build Some strong stems to hold the weight of the flowers. Treatyhe plant how you would a child. Be patient, loving and go slow with them

Happy growing brother!

Last edited:
K

K300

Cool bro thanks.

ive given it cana pk1314 and canna boost now...seem to be doing ok indoors.

K

K300

Can anyone explain what is going on with little dwarf plant..leaves going grey brown?

They have been outside now for 3 days.

20171122 124201
20171122 124151
20171122 124147
20171122 124135

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

K

K300

What do you mean by harden it off?

They have been growing outside since seed and then bought back indoors 4 weeks ago.

The leafs are crumbly crunchy dried???

I was growing indoors for 4 weeks i was also reusing the water from run off. Temp was 16degrees .

So i took it to grow outdoors temp is 14degrees outside as it growing better.

i have feeding
Canna a and b.40ml per 10litre
golden tree little amounts.
cal mg
Cannaboost
Canna pk1314

All amounts used from back of bottle per 10litre

prospero

prospero

Yes, they are called cotyledons and they contain all the fertilizer the plant needs for the first month or so until they shrivel up and fall off.
Didnt know that one :-) thanks for the info Learn something new every day. Especially on here :-)

Top Bottom