• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

IMG 0156
IMG 0158

Trentski420

Trentski420

What is the spotting? That's not the powder mildew u were talking about?
Those t5 banks are awesome thinking about getting one but my LED work fine for veg

Trentski420

Trentski420

Are those clones not stretching? Was that not happening to you a little in flower of was it already there after veg? What strain?
I noticed your wet vac do you also use for runoff and what not? I love it saves me so much bs

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

What is the spotting? That's not the powder mildew u were talking about?
Those t5 banks are awesome thinking about getting one but my LED work fine for veg

Yea that spotting was some spray I applied to them... 3 in 1 garden sprAy. Preventative.

That garden got messed up. Root rot.... I chopped that garden down and binned it. I took cuttings from it.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I have no idea if the pythium will be passed to the cuts. I've read different things will find out I guess one way or another.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

@Trentski420

Some premature branches that were damaged... took them off a little early.

Defiantly not my first grow....

New strain new medium... "the guice"

Found a rotted bud last night so I will be harvesting the garden tonight....
inspecting for mold.
Then hanging these ladies. Will see how they come with proper drying conditions.

Last edited:
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

The strain is THE GUICE not too crazy about the bud formation. I have some new genetics

GP RESERVE OG
DOSIDOS
SUPERGLUE

Will be trying them out to find a genotype for my growing methods. Fun stuff !!! :)

Trentski420

Trentski420

Nice looks good I've tried superglue nice northern lights cross I believe

W

Westgram

Nice looks good I've tried superglue nice northern lights cross I believe
Had plants like this before just got on with it dry it smoke it and take the knock next one will be better learning what to do from your own mistakes I have dig time 5years growing gone from 2oz to 6oz per plant best of luck keep happy

F

Farm Kaya

I start veg at 500 and increase it weekly until their ready to flower at 900 usually, then after a week and a half flowering I lower it back to 700-750 and increase weekly until after I run my pk boost, usually in week 6-7, at which point I'm at 1200-1400 depending on the plants,then lower it back to 650 and run my shooting powder till the end,then 5-7 days of water.

Nice questions and answers, thanks farmers.
I am running coco through an ebb diy... I am just learning poms for it as well. My current grow is... let me check real quick...ppm 988 @ 18c and pH of 6.0 (will adjust back to 5.8/7. I am day 18 of flower in a 2x4 with a 600hps serving 2 trays of 9.

Top Bottom