Coco Grow.....help....me

• Thread starter Soulcalsd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Soulcalsd

So I'm just wrapping up my first coco grow which was a long and stressful process full of many mistakes. I've now started my next one and things were going well until past few weeks. Growth slowed down bad, redish,purple stems, and not perky. They started perking as medium began to dry some, so they maybe just haven't filled the pot yet. My ph pen went sideways on me and I was keeping them at 6.4 on accident. I started fixing that about a week ago and hitting them with adjusted canna nutes at 7 ml and it seems to be getting better yet everytime I slurry it comes out 6.1-6.3 after going in 5.5. 6 half and half cannaventures Under 8bulb t5 until I chop led tent. I recently transplants from half 3 gal fabric to full 3gal. There has always been a lot of twisting, especially the one on far left. I think it's from the ph drift and or overwatering straight cannabis coco.
Coco growhelpme
Coco growhelpme
Coco growhelpme 2
Coco growhelpme 3
Coco growhelpme 4
Coco growhelpme 5
Coco growhelpme 3

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

They look overfed to me. Try feeding just the main nutrient, and half to 2/3 strength of that, for a week or two.

S

Soulcalsd

They have a dark off green color that I was under the impression was linked to a phosphorus issue. I will try out cutting the nutes down and see how it goes. Thanks for your help. Mod I appreciate the link and will drop a more detailed post in there after work .

S

Soulcalsd

Grow is about a month in, feeding canna nutes at 6-7ml or around 500-700ppm with cannazyme 6ml, calimag 2ml, and rhziotonic 5ml. 8 bulb t5 was around 3" from canopy now 6". Canna coco with a little perlit but not much at all. Cannaventures half and half fem seeds. Had a battle with spider mites last grow and haven't seen any on new plants. Some fruit flies but not many. Ph has been fluctuating going in at around 5.5-5.8 come out with slurry test around 6.1-6.4. Think it's doing better as its staying around 6.1-6.2 but still won't match what I'm putting through it. Letting solution sit over night now to stabilize. Could have been from to much ph up over time. Started with 70/30 hard tap and RO. Since tap is 430 ppm I switched to all RO when trouble started to get rid of variables.

S

Soulcalsd

I can recall that twistey mother jumper being curly even when it was a seedling.

S

Soulcalsd

I can recall that twistey mother jumper being curly even when it was a seedling.
One on far left. Makes me think it has something to do with overwatering or ph, not sure what else causes twisting like that.

S

Soulcalsd

I really was hoping for a smooth run after all I went through with the first go. Learned a whole lot also wasted way to much money. Def have had less problems though this time so I'm getting close

Top Bottom