Coco Grow Using A Net And 2 600watt In 4x8 Tent

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

whats up farmers

All good?

I need some help. Been growing almost 20 years. 15 of those in raised beds. dirt.

moved out of the country started growing for only me in a armario. Vertical. hydro

question is....

im in a 4x8 tent with 2 600´s now. i want to add a third 600 but next time. Anyways i have 8 fabric pots 3 gallon and two plants per pot. One month veg under the net. but its not really scrog because only some of it starts to grow on the branch layed down. i am finding under the canopy ones i laid down and have just stood them vertical now in the net. so I just flipped to 12 and last night did a biig cleaning of fan leaves. never done this before. not this extreme.

i dont have room to veg proper. i can just grow them big vertical and lay them down in 4x8

i had a ph problem in veg so it was an good opportunity to try this style of removing fan leaves to expose bud sites.

last harvest was about 400..ish grams... 8 plant. i really want to get closer to 1000 and am trying to figure out how to up it

im kinda freaking out today because instead of 4 x 8 full of green now its naked.

any coco growers growing in nets?

what techniques work for you?

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

2 plants per pot? bad idea.
Why? Do u think?

I can't veg one plant for a long period. I'm trying to fill space. I've just two plants per pot many times with success.

It's true if one pot has problems but I look at it like one plant. If I took 8 out of would be empty.

But I'm curious as to what u think

scubascrog

scubascrog

if you want more plants and less veg time add more pots. one per pot. always. competing rootzones hurt yield always

scubascrog

scubascrog

if you look at every grow on the forum you dont see people putting 2 in one pot. its like nails on a chalkboard to an experienced grower.

scubascrog

scubascrog

if you want to use coco you need to use a max of a 3 gallon size if you are doing small veg times. 5 gallon if you are vegging over 6 weeks

Top Bottom