Coco Outside? Planning Outdoor 2019

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Anybody try coco/perlite outside with an auto feeder? I have the whole setup using a 1/2 hp sump pump and a 6 line manifold that has female threads.
Water couple times a day, 30 gallon rez in the garage to stay somewhat cool. I think keeping the hoses clean and rez cool and full would be my only forseeable challenges. @joeybrown tried it using runoff from an indoor he was doing simultaneously for thw ratios to work out.
Depending on legislation in NY this new year, things will develop. Just burning one while my 39 1/2 week pregnant wife naps.
First time dad, faced with taking down a nice coco indoor .
Finally got some nugs worth posting!
See my moms basement worked out after all!!
Coco outside planning outdoor 2019 2

Coco outside planning outdoor 2019
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I’d say that sounds like a fantastic plan. Coco is the best medium next to hydroponics. Outdoors plants in coco will do amazing plus you don’t have to be that concerned about soil pests.
This is quite the undertaking. If it becomes legal on April 1 in NY I'm doing ittttt!!

souf69

souf69

What it be like in the N.Y. you guys? Coco is pretty awesome! If you get the mix down you will crush it. You can also run a nice organic mix kinda like a super coco mix and pretty much add just water and mollasses till close to the end and then your ripener of choice.

madgrower

madgrower

Anybody try coco/perlite outside with an auto feeder? I have the whole setup using a 1/2 hp sump pump and a 6 line manifold that has female threads.
Water couple times a day, 30 gallon rez in the garage to stay somewhat cool. I think keeping the hoses clean and rez cool and full would be my only forseeable challenges. @joeybrown tried it using runoff from an indoor he was doing simultaneously for thw ratios to work out.
Depending on legislation in NY this new year, things will develop. Just burning one while my 39 1/2 week pregnant wife naps.
First time dad, faced with taking down a nice coco indoor .
Finally got some nugs worth posting!
See my moms basement worked out after all!!View attachment 849057
Frosty

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

What about rain water diluting the medium when it naturally happens, being an outdoor grow!?

Best wishes on safe arrival,Terpy....what nutes you thinking of running

Cheers max

I have the whole gh flora series, Cal mag, silica, and a sweetener for kicks. Like floranectar.

What it be like in the N.Y. you guys? Coco is pretty awesome! If you get the mix down you will crush it. You can also run a nice organic mix kinda like a super coco mix and pretty much add just water and mollasses till close to the end and then your ripener of choice.

I have done 1/2 coco/perlite 1/2 organiks soil. It went ok .
I didnt get a quality rum because my additional lights on the walls maintained a flicker of light, mire than likely on the neutral, even though the timer was off. F'ed my whole run up! Oh well. 3rd time I got it using coco/perlite with reg. Photo Cropking haze/cheese. I highly recommend that strain. Its called extreme haze.

I am super stoked about outdoors if rhis happens by April 1st! I plan on getting a few autos for an early harvest and I have some blueberry also from CKS I am stoked to try.
Cheers farm fam! Thanks for your input on my thread!

Seraphine

Seraphine

I just used up the last of my GH flora series and Calimagic and made the switch to canna A and B nutes. I got tired of mixing 4 different nutes and the canna A and B ha everything you need for coco in 2 bottles. Hopefully this is a good choice switching...

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I use a silicate as ph up and I have mad love for good ol gh products.. and also the terp master himself senior terpyTyrizzone! Outdoor coco!? I’m in

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I use a silicate as ph up and I have mad love for good ol gh products.. and also the terp master himself senior terpyTyrizzone! Outdoor coco!? I’m in
Hahahaha
Hahaha hahaha
I'm on my 4th run. No senior by any means. I love this site, and helping other gentlemen find what works for them.
I like to try new things and I'm not afraid of failure. I never put all my seeds in one garden ;-).

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Here's last years outdoor in Coco!! I use a 200 micron crystalline silica, blue green algae wild crafted, guano and kelp. Medium is coco, perlite, compost and castings!
Did it need watering everyday?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hahahaha
Hahaha hahaha
I'm on my 4th run. No senior by any means. I love this site, and helping other gentlemen find what works for them.
I like to try new things and I'm not afraid of failure. I never put all my seeds in one garden ;-).
Man I got a ol buddy who decided he wanted a cellar, so he cut a little door into the floor and started diggin. It took a while. Shawshank styles, but anyways the next time I came to vizee he had himself a gol durn cellar! I’m thinking about doing that for an underground grow lab/Batman lair. I mean what’s the point of ownin a house if you don’t dig a secret cellar!?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Man I got a ol buddy who decided he wanted a cellar, so he cut a little door into the floor and started diggin. It took a while. Shawshank styles, but anyways the next time I came to vizee he had himself a gol durn cellar! I’m thinking about doing that for an underground grow lab/Batman lair. I mean what’s the point of ownin a house if you don’t dig a secret cellar!?

I told my husband I want a fallout shelter under our backyard with a secret entrance from inside the basement. Maybe I should start digging and he’ll help me out!

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

No cellars back in the day. I want a secret room!!! My basement works well. I would like to do more but this is a flipper. Be out in a year er 2

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I told my husband I want a fallout shelter under our backyard with a secret entrance from inside the basement. Maybe I should start digging and he’ll help me out!
I’m feeling that plan big time. I wish my wife was naggin me “Romulus, when you gonna start diggin our secret hideout!? Your always waistin yer days not tunneling and such” lol
No cellars back in the day. I want a secret room!!! My basement works well. I would like to do more but this is a flipper. Be out in a year er 2
Dude a basement... laaaaame. Also investing in real estate flipping a house... laaaame!!
Haha :p what will you tell us next? That you like growing the devils lettuce!! Some people man

Man I wish I had a basement. But I just have this prison spoon. Better start diggin

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

No seriously though. A journeyman carpenter friend of mine built his own house and left a secret room that he will access by cutting out the hollow cells he left purposefully in his 8 ft basement cinder block walls. And hey a subpanel too. Maybe even some hard vent piping right out the chimney .
Man that got me thinking.
No taxes paid on sq ft the man dont know about .Ya dig? Hahahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom