Coco Ph Problems With Gh 3 Part And Ro Water

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You can't order them in Brazil?
I actually looked on Brazil amazon and could only find ph meters. Kinda weird. But also I didn’t look very hard and am not very good at that but it did appear to be hard to find

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

I'd go the eBay route and have them list it as a box of shoes or something lol
we did that for years!!! thats how i got botanicare.

but now it takes two months to recieve anything in the post and they open everything. Even if its used on ebay, they get online and charge you new price plus tax

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

I actually looked on Brazil amazon and could only find ph meters. Kinda weird. But also I didn’t look very hard and am not very good at that but it did appear to be hard to find
ive looked.. its not easy or cheap. i make brasilian real not dollar. so if its 5 dollar burger its a 20 dollar burger for me

S

stemznseedz

6ml micro 9ml bloom no grow at all. run this formula start to finish. you can throw in a very little bit of pk booster if you want or some cal mag but it's usually not necessary. there is more n in micro than grow and you can hit the target nutrient ratios without using it. i've ran everything and this is my favorite because any of the shit will run great if you hit the target numbers some just cost you more.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

6ml micro 9ml bloom no grow at all. run this formula start to finish. you can throw in a very little bit of pk booster if you want or some cal mag but it's usually not necessary. there is more n in micro than grow and you can hit the target nutrient ratios without using it. i've ran everything and this is my favorite because any of the shit will run great if you hit the target numbers some just cost you more.
No cal Mag using RO water? Ive ran I to trouble with that bf. Not with gh.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Thank for the info

With the 6ml 9ml ratio. U run that from rooted clone to flush. But how do u mix ur res?

Like add cal Mag. Them micro at 6ml per liter check ppm. The add 9 ml bloom check ppm. What happens if u don't hit ur target? U add more at 6/9 ratio?

This is following gh's guidelines. Been reading a lot about people doing this.

Can u send me a picture of a flower almost ready for cut?

I'm at week 5 now. Using gh's schedule. Calmag-liquid bloom-micro-bloom-grow

I'm that order.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Thank for the info

With the 6ml 9ml ratio. U run that from rooted clone to flush. But how do u mix ur res?

Like add cal Mag. Them micro at 6ml per liter check ppm. The add 9 ml bloom check ppm. What happens if u don't hit ur target? U add more at 6/9 ratio?

I'm that order.

Now im tripping out even more bc i read alot that gh off the bottle is super hot. im at 4-5-1 mid bloom and getting just the tips burning. this is gh's drain to waste

but 6-9!! holy shit!!

S

stemznseedz

Thank for the info

I'm that order.

The 'target' or to state it accurately would be to say an NPK in the range that is optimal for our plants is achieved by using 6ml micro and 9ml bloom. As long as you use that ratio per gal there is not a chance you don't hit your optimal numbers.

Seriously run this it works great and is super cheap don't get caught up in hype. In all my years of growing, I haven't found something simpler and more productive and I've wasted thousands trying different lines. if they look a little light early on ill add in 1-2ml of cal/mag per gal that's literally the only time I see a need to add anything to this and it's usually due to the coco source I'musing, not the plants.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

The 'target' or to state it accurately would be to say an NPK in the range that is optimal for our plants is achieved by using 6ml micro and 9ml bloom. As long as you use that ratio per gal there is not a chance you don't hit your optimal numbers.

Seriously run this it works great and is super cheap don't get caught up in hype. In all my years of growing, I haven't found something simpler and more productive and I've wasted thousands trying different lines. if they look a little light early on ill add in 1-2ml of cal/mag per gal that's literally the only time I see a need to add anything to this and it's usually due to the coco source I'musing, not the plants.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Alrighty.. ive been reading so much about target ratios and ppm its pretty nuts...

but i wasnt really liking the gh schedual. its why i started looking for a better solution.

i was getting tip burns i think from the liquid koolbloom. anyways as a base i really like rezdogs schedual of 6/9

yesterday i switched from 4/5/1 mbg

to 2.5 ml calmag
6 ml micro
9 ml bloom
2.5 liquid koolbloom

ph was 5.6 ppm was 730
changed ph 6 and ppm of 780

todays rez is 2.5 calmag

6/9

ppm of 720

im gonna back off the liquid bloom to once a week. the rest of the week 6/9
today is day 30. end of this week i will start rez's schedule of just 9 bloom and liquid koolbloom once a week. he says he takes out the micro around 5th week

am i on the right thinking or am i an idiot for switching mid grow?

i super freak out about ro water and calmag becasue ive had problems before. but im going to cut it out end of the week as well.
IMG 20180412 080820
IMG 20180412 080833

Latest posts

Top Bottom