Coco Pot Size

• Thread starter S1NC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

S1NC

Hi guys I am doing a 175 plant grow with high cbd strains in a greenhouse. I have read that with coco, pot sizes should be a lot smaller and that a lot of people have had success with as small as 3 gallon.

I will be vegging for 6 weeks and flowering for 9. What would you recommend for me in terms of pot size, given the veg time and the fact that it will be greenhouse not indoor?

Also, based on the post size, how often should I water in seedling, veg, and flower phases?

Thanks!

scubascrog

scubascrog

3 gallon is the sweet spot with multiple feedings. some get up to 4 or 5 a day depending on how big it is. Im vegging out a big scrog so I did 5 gallon nursery pots which are about 3.75 gallons

Enforcer

Enforcer

I have grown a 3 plant SCRoG DTW in #3 pots and #2 pots. I’m going back to #3 this next run. The buds were not as big in the #2 (although it could have been due to other factors). I feed 3-5 times a day, depending on size. I don’t usually go above a 1.8 EC. With multiple feeds a day I have found I don’t need a high EC.

Right now I have clones vegging for about 2 weeks and feed 0.8 EC, 3 times a day for one minute each. I always water until about 20% runoff. They are in a 5.5” square pot and straight coco coir. I’ll up pot to the #3 about a week before flip. I hope that is helpful.

B

brimck325

i've been using 2g hemp's growing trees, water 2 a day….to lazy to set up my system.

Top Bottom