Cocobox 4x4x8 2x315w Cmh

• Thread starter Westie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dutchcity

Dutchcity

Currently hand water. I have everything to automate when I get tired of hand spanking. I use GH nutes, pretty close to their feed chart. Currently around 800-900ppm.

I did not like having single point of pH reference. I learned probe care is key, must keep it in the storage solution when not in use, never let it dry, etc. Calibrate after 24hrs soaking in storage solution. Nice having the convenience of pen or probe. And, naturally if one breaks, I have a backup meter.

My Milwaukee is accurate.
The Bluelab seems more responsive.
Nice ! I run 1250 ppm in veg and 1500ish in flower for hydro and coco. Flushing on the regular in coco bout 1x per week. Starting ppm is roughly 400.

Your plants look very nice. Can’t wAit to see them put on the weight.

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

Nice ! I run 1250 ppm in veg and 1500ish in flower for hydro and coco. Flushing on the regular in coco bout 1x per week. Starting ppm is roughly 400.

have u considered getting an RO machine

Westie

Westie

I'm forcing myself to st
oh interesting,why not use for reservoir?
Just too easy. If needed I would use RO. So far otay with tap. I add calmag cause I'm scared not to. Lol

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

have u considered getting an RO machine
I actually have one, but don’t use it anymore due to the fact that I have low sodium and chlorides and I like the alkalinity. It keeps my pH Stable.
My source water is approximately 400 ppm.

I acidify with nitric acid Once a week when I fill my reservoir. 150 mL per 26 gallons. This brings my pH down to 6.0. Its swings from 6 to 6.5. By the end of the week.

Top Bottom