Cocobox 4x4x8 2x315w Cmh

• Thread starter Westie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Westie

Westie

What strains are you running in there? Loving all of the little hi tech tweaks you set up.
Below are the strains... dub dub dub dot cloud city clones took care of me....I eye-effed (scoped) them double-time looking for pests and PM, etc...

I have space to expand my "box" in the future to make better use of the infrastructure.

capture-_2018-03-26-16-06-53-1-png.788215

Westie

Westie

Humidifier in on Autopilot controller with day/night settings.
I have the dehumidifier stand-alone, on separate timer.

Lights on/off transition tweaking to help with temp/humidity spiking.
Currently I power ON the dehuey 5 minutes before lights off.
Then power OFF the dehuey 15 minutes after lights on.

Westie

Westie

My mister took a dump. I was smokin and surfing thcfarmer last night when I heard a pop sound from the CocoBox.

Open the door...Electrical smell....uh oh.
Determined point of failure to be the 5disc unit.....blew the fuse in power supply.
There was a little brown electrical sludge around the bottom edge of the unit. Seal around base of disc unit appears to have failed. Ordered another pronto. Only 90 day waranty, unfortunately. Great product.

Ps. Will use silicone to seal the bottom of the new unit!!!!

0420181157a
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Pissed off. Teen clones were in soil. I'm lost. Lockout city with me treating them like coco. Wtf . In 2 gal with coco now.....AFU
I know you’re into the coco, but I’ve ripped plants that size out of their soil cleaned the shit out of the root ball, and dropped ehm in a bubble bucket, they look sad as shit for 4 to 5 days but man they come back with a vengeance. Are those the clones you were picking up?

Westie

Westie

I know you’re into the coco, but I’ve ripped plants that size out of their soil cleaned the shit out of the root ball, and dropped ehm in a bubble bucket, they look sad as shit for 4 to 5 days but man they come back with a vengeance. Are those the clones you were picking up?
Tried varying degrees of removing soil from roots......one I was most agressive with may not make it. Yeah, I had the teen clones delivered, they were in 1gal pots. I should have rejected them in hindsight.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Tried varying degrees of removing soil from roots......one I was most agressive with may not make it. Yeah, I had the teen clones delivered, they were in 1gal pots. I should have rejected them in hindsight.
It will take some time. I had 2 plants that went from soil to coco. They got shocked and looked like they were about to die for about 10 days. I foilar fed 1tsp epsom and 1tsp protekt and watered every other day until they bounced back

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I still think you can turn them around, my Guy at the hydro store has vendors in all the time and he says when you have extreme issues, go for the SOS, it literally can make dog shit bloom lol.
https://www.hydrofarm.com/p/STSOSPT

Latest posts

Top Bottom