Cold Water Extraction * Very Simple *

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Wow just wasted 10mins reading this click bait.... lol.....

Why dont the OP make bubble hash instead? U just got to buy bubble bags and strain your soup and dry it......... zero waste on energy to cook/ boil it down...

You will have a way better terp preservation and not some black ass looking tar.... once you try proper bubble hash. Trust me you will never look back at this thread...

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Wow just wasted 10mins reading this click bait...

You will have a way better terp preservation and not some black ass looking tar.... Trust me you will never look back at this thread...

lol.
you can refine to ANY color grade or viscosity.
stop leRning from youtube and attempt to get a real education...or just stick to catching lobster.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Omfg this has me in stitches this sounds like the 20 year old trimming helper I have. Kid never shuts up and just streams straight bullshit garbage. This reminds me of what he said this week. He gave me directions on microwave drying in case I didn’t want to “waste my time with this hanging and screen drying bullshit. He has used it and it turned out great”

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

greencraft

greencraft

Looks like the shit we used to scrape out of the bowl in high school and smoke
when we couldn't get any weed ! Nasty looking shit ! Oh yeah that microwave drying
is the way to go Lmao ! No point wasting time with proper curing and drying .

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Looks like the shit we used to scrape out of the bowl in high school and smoke
when we couldn't get any weed ! Nasty looking shit ! Oh yeah that microwave drying
is the way to go Lmao ! No point wasting time with proper curing and drying .

He says it smokes great. I asked him do you understand how that works, and he said yes it heats shit up..... I wish teachers could excite kids minds the way a microwave excites water molecules

W

Wrathoftejus

Ahh i remember my first c.w.e. when i was 16... good for getting rid of acetometaphine. THE HELL you think your extracting from fan leaves, 50% chlorophyll and mudwater cooked down to a rez ball?

gwheels

gwheels

WTF. If you were pressing rosin i would believe you. But if green leaves can get you high that shit might kill you.

tom29625

tom29625

Look this has been done properly for a long time. I will reverse engineer your process.

1. Watch youtube video.
2. Use google to find an idiot that claims fan leaves and stems provide THC and canabinoids. (absolutely negligible amounts but hey it does so it must work right?)
3. Take an already existing extraction method and bastardize it.
4.Claim this is the latest, greatest, cheapest way.
5.Defend your ridiculous claims to the end.

Done... hope you have a patent.
I have a buddy that makes hash from the leaves and stems using the ice water extraction method. Why you hating on something that you have not tried ! The oldest and most ignorant statement ever said was " we have always done it that way! " Just because it was always done that way doesn't mean that is the only way!

Seraphine

Seraphine

This made me laugh all over again. I do think someone should try this method and report back. How about next time I prune which will be soon here, I’ll follow these instructions and I’ll see if it works.....

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing beats his unfermented banana nute recipe. Good times.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Good thread. I needed a chuckle this morning. Btw, that "tar ball" looks like what I dig out of my dirty pipe.

This reminds me of the time I went to my buddies house because he said he found pot growing in his backyard and he had it drying in the oven. I got there to discover a pan full of wild strawberry leaves that he swore was getting him lit. It was the mid 90's and we were 16 years old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom