Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Colloidal Silver For Buds?

Discussion in 'Nutrients and Fertilizers' started by CrimsonEcho, Jun 16, 2018.

Should i use this?

1. Why not?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Just do it!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No way! I am not going to spray colloidal silver on my buds!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I used it before, it works without any adverse effects.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wtf is oidium?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimsonEcho

CrimsonEcho Moderator Staff Member

Hi everyone, i recently had a little pm issue one little patch on a leaf, so i started to look for products you can use as a preventative measurement in flowering, i don’t live in U.S.A. so i don’t have too many cannabis specific products.
    Well, i’ve found a product called fungone by aptus plant tech. A company i think based in Nederlands. Now this product claims it is safe up until the last week before harvest and it claims it eradicates botrytis and oidium. When i looked at the ingredients list on the internet (well the only site i could find had information from 2014 and the ingredients could be updated since then but lets assume they are the same) i found that it has 3 ingredients, food grade h2o2, food grade adjuvant and colloidal silver. Now i know that it has probably a very little amount of colloidal silver but when i was looking into getting fem seeds with colloidal silver every piece of information i read said don’t smoke or eat the sprayed buds, leaves and branches.
    Has anyone used this products? What do you people think about spraying this on your buds?

GT21 likes this.
  2. G gnome

G gnome

Dont u already have a thread about ur pm issue? Please do not start duplicate/ redundant threads

jumpincactus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.