Colloidal Silver Techniques

• Thread starter MW7945
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Im a bit confused who said not to consume CS cause i drink it on a regular basis for a sinus issue....and other medical problems

I for one wont go Colloidal Silver.

Get too much and your skin turns blue/gray. Thats a permanent situation. Thanks but no thanks

Juicebox

Juicebox

Get too much and your skin turns blue/gray. Thats a permanent situation. Thanks but no thanks
Been using it for years....i have the worst case of sianitus (not sure if i spelled that correct) but anyway i am the product of a ongoing study....i have the worst case ever known in canada to date....2 surgeries in the past 3 years.....my skin is not blue or grey....and i have been using it for about 8 years now

Smerb

Smerb

Here is the rest.
IMG 6914
IMG 6916
IMG 6917
IMG 6920
IMG 6922
IMG 6924

Again this is from Maximum Yield.

MW7945

MW7945

Not really worried about that honestly. Would take years of direct application to turn your skin any color from what I can gather. I shouldn't really have to touch the stuff anyways. I'll probably go the garbage bag with a hole in it route and just spray that branch(s) down

H

heisen

Not really worried about that honestly. Would take years of direct application to turn your skin any color from what I can gather. I shouldn't really have to touch the stuff anyways. I'll probably go the garbage bag with a hole in it route and just spray that branch(s) down
Yeah man lots of second hand hear say bs around these parts.read some of these journals

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im thinking this thread should be in the breeders forum or advanced techniques. Does the OP have a issue with me moving the thread?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Been using it for years....i have the worst case of sianitus (not sure if i spelled that correct) but anyway i am the product of a ongoing study....i have the worst case ever known in canada to date....2 surgeries in the past 3 years.....my skin is not blue or grey....and i have been using it for about 8 years now
Its called sinusitis.

Just go easy on the CS. I like smurfs but the small variety

MW7945

MW7945

I've seen the video with the blue dude, but iirc he was consuming large amounts for over a decade. I don't think a little overspray from a bottle for a few weeks is going to do anything. People use that stuff all the time without that happening

We always had a tub of Silvadene for burns growing up. If I was gonna turn blue I'd be blue already

MW7945

MW7945

Those are all pretty extreme cases of ingestion though

"A 38-year-old man developed argyria after ingesting approximately 16 ounces of 450 ppm colloidal silver three times a day for 10 months to treat his arthritis and other conditions."

With me spraying for 3-ish weeks (with a 40 ppm) and not even ingesting the odds of my skin even remotely changing hue other than a summer tan are about 1 to a gazillion.

As far as health benefits I'm pretty skeptical, I work in the fitness/health industry and there's so many products that make outrageous claims for curing this or that it's ridiculous

Smerb

Smerb

Im thinking this thread should be in the breeders forum or advanced techniques. Does the OP have a issue with me moving the thread?
It should be in advanced. The information is large but not largely used, more people will see it's worth...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Those are all pretty extreme cases of ingestion though

"A 38-year-old man developed argyria after ingesting approximately 16 ounces of 450 ppm colloidal silver three times a day for 10 months to treat his arthritis and other conditions."

With me spraying for 3-ish weeks (with a 40 ppm) and not even ingesting the odds of my skin even remotely changing hue other than a summer tan are about 1 to a gazillion.

As far as health benefits I'm pretty skeptical, I work in the fitness/health industry and there's so many products that make outrageous claims for curing this or that it's ridiculous
Everything you said is correct.

They were massive over doses i will give you. That.

I wont touch CS with a 10 foot pole because for 45 years i haf a mouth full of silver fillings.

Rickroy420

Rickroy420

From what I can gather, the problem isn't consuming it, rather inhaling it. That's what I'm curious of though, how much silver would really get into the rest of the plant if you applied it specifically to a branch or two. You'd think we'd be talking maybe a couple ppm tops?

Most of what I can find basically says not to smoke a plant treated with it, but -- I wouldn't be treating the entire plant. There's no problem making edibles out of it still apparently.

That method is for the entire plant though, if you did that you'd basically just turn an entire female plant into a male/herm plant.

They have anything in there about consuming the plant after it's been treated with CS?

D

DiatomaceousE

Why not just let the plant go after harvest with a couple buds until seeds form?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I get this is probably better for the breeding section, but I'll be doing this with limited space and will pertain to a few questions I have. Plus this section seems more active.

First off, I'm aware anything treated with colloidal silver should NOT be consumed. That being said, if you were to use a small paint brush to apply CS to one lower branch of a plant and collect the pollen, could you chop that branch off and still harvest the rest of the plant without issue?

Also, I'm guessing the answer is no but I can't really find the info anywhere --- can you pollinate the same plant you used to get the pollen from if you kept the pollen to one branch as discussed above? Or would that not work since it's basically an asexual attempt at getting feminized seeds?

It's too late now probably, but I'd like to get some extra seeds that I can give a shot outdoors next year.

Lastly, is it possible to pollinate one plant and not get the rest in the same tent "infected"?
People consume colloidal silver... good for ear and nose infections.... dogs... babies.... some were even born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Yes you can bang a plant and not the whole tent

Top Bottom