Colombia About To Become The World’s Supplier Of Legal Marijuana

• Thread starter farmermari
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
farmermari

farmermari

Tens of thousands of Colombians died in the U.S.-backed war on drugs. But after an official about-face on marijuana, Colombia is looking to exchange gun-toting traffickers for corporate backers in a bid to become the Saudi Arabia of legal pot. The new industry is budding here on the outskirts of Medellin, where Pablo Escobar moved marijuana in the 1970s before becoming the “King of Cocaine.” Fifteen years after his death in a last stand with the law, cannabis plants are blooming in the emerald hills beyond the city, this time with the government’s blessing. Quite a piece of good news for struggling Colombians

45North

45North

Tens of thousands of Colombians died in the U.S.-backed war on drugs. But after an official about-face on marijuana, Colombia is looking to exchange gun-toting traffickers for corporate backers in a bid to become the Saudi Arabia of legal pot. The new industry is budding here on the outskirts of Medellin, where Pablo Escobar moved marijuana in the 1970s before becoming the “King of Cocaine.” Fifteen years after his death in a last stand with the law, cannabis plants are blooming in the emerald hills beyond the city, this time with the government’s blessing. Quite a piece of good news for struggling Colombians
Organic?

K

kansabis

Who's gunna buy it though??? Not dispensarys,it will still be black market and I'd rather just grow my own. I'll take some seeds from there though,lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom