Color Looks Off

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I'm color blind, severely, but even I can tell somethin ain't right here! The calyx's look great but its from the same batch of ww autos in coco/perlite/soil. Ive been ph'ing to 6.0 range. I give cal mag and other base nutes a couple times a week .The others love it. Her, not so much .Any advice would be appreciated. I'm gonna give em straight 6.0 water and measure the ph.
Its your bud,
-Ty
Ones getting so large she needs a bit of support on those big ole titties
Color looks off

Color looks off 2
Color looks off 3
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Update . Well at first I thought over water. Then I thought giving too much nutes . Well my ph meter was 1.0 off when I calibrated . That should help identify

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
So what’s the real ph of your soil? I’d try to get it closer to 6.3-6.5 if you can. 6.0 is at the bottom of the recommended range so if it slips down any further you risk nute lockout.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

So what’s the real ph of your soil? I’d try to get it closer to 6.3-6.5 if you can. 6.0 is at the bottom of the recommended range so if it slips down any further you risk nute lockout.
Its pretty heavily amended with perlite and coco. The others are thriving . I didnt wanna get into two batches of water each time I mix but oh well. Here goes nothing. Haze extreme by ck. Photos. On the way. So fucking excited now that I finally have the room all tuned in. Running hps 1000w at 100% when I can and maintaining the 75 deg and 50% rh. A small shaker in the window drawn into the room using a 4 inch hydrofarm fan. And another for exhaust connected to a filter.
Havung my room in the basement has some great advantages. My dtw system can go right to a floor drain. Cleanup is a breeze .The space is enormous. And mist if all, it helps to regulate temps when its 90 outside its a cool 75 in the basement. In the am its 75. In the winter we may have some issues. Heres to round two. Thumbs up!#

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Shouldn’t be too bad. Most likely it’ll be a matter of controlling the humidity. But if your basement has cold air returns and is heated then that shouldn’t be too much of an issue either.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Shouldn’t be too bad. Most likely it’ll be a matter of controlling the humidity. But if your basement has cold air returns and is heated then that shouldn’t be too much of an issue either.
So far so good. I can't wait to get a full run of some primo shit. The autos were meh. And the learning curve left me in the dust. Ha. Anyway, does anyone have experience with gg4 or b3. Gorilla glue, bruce banner respectively.
These seem to be what I keep hearing come up. I may need to get on a waiting list for the few I looked at. Or pay out the ass for some feminized seed.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A buddy of mine is growing Bruce Banner S1 seeds right now in The Growing Rack I set him up with a few months back. I don’t have any direct experience with either strain. But plenty of folks on here do. So I’m sure someone will chime in.

I like regular seeds unless selfed seeds are the only option. Clones here are hard to come by and the nearest dispensary that has them is in Detroit. I hear they have issues with mites and pests so I’m not too interested in dealing with them. But they are said to have the original GG4 strain that won the Michigan Cannabis Cup a few years ago. Good luck on finding them. They are very popular right now though so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

A buddy of mine is growing Bruce Banner S1 seeds right now in The Growing Rack I set him up with a few months back. I don’t have any direct experience with either strain. But plenty of folks on here do. So I’m sure someone will chime in.

I like regular seeds unless selfed seeds are the only option. Clones here are hard to come by and the nearest dispensary that has them is in Detroit. I hear they have issues with mites and pests so I’m not too interested in dealing with them. But they are said to have the original GG4 strain that won the Michigan Cannabis Cup a few years ago. Good luck on finding them. They are very popular right now though so it shouldn’t be too hard to get them.
Ur a premium member huh?! Any perks come along with that? Are u a rep for the growing rack?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m the owner of The Growing Rack. There’s no real perks other than I’m allowed a link in my signature. I have a couple banners here too but those were paid for. I’m mostly a premium member because I’m a site sponsor.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I’m the owner of The Growing Rack. There’s no real perks other than I’m allowed a link in my signature. I have a couple banners here too but those were paid for. I’m mostly a premium member because I’m a site sponsor.
Very nice. I'm a former electrician and currently a carpenter. I find many things on the job that I use in my grows. Anything from unistrut to t12 fluorescents to RACKs!!!! I am using cable trays .They work well

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well we have another sparky at the farm welcome!!!! There are a few of you guys here.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Note: colorblind and sparky don't mix. Booooommmmm. AnywAy I'm general contractor now. I have a bachelors degree that I'm paying uncle Sam for....I ought to use it. Any building, structural, hell plumbing advice, I'd be happy to help.
painter here commercial/industrial. yea color blind painters aint cool either.:D

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

painter here commercial/industrial. yea color blind painters aint cool either.:D
My father owns a residential painting co. Since 89. I have seen some real dickheads. It has taught me alot about how to NOT run a business .
I rolled and cut in a whole room before another chap noticed the green room was a nice dark brown blahhhhh I suck

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

That's what's up . Love running them spray rigs myself .... spraying dry fall is fun to . My fave I've grown was super lemon haze smoke was phenomenal IMO and the plant smelt like a very strong citrus.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

That's what's up . Love running them spray rigs myself .... spraying dry fall is fun to . My fave I've grown was super lemon haze smoke was phenomenal IMO and the plant smelt like a very strong citrus.
Nice. I like fruity. When I roll cigars they have this new swisher sweet .kiwi peach. Fire!! Whos the breeder?

Top Bottom