Color Looks Off

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Ye bro have you tried the mauie pineapple that's my fave rillo !!
Coastal cocktail! Its my fave. White owl has a spiked leminade thats good too. Oh and swerve - strawberry margarita .I smome alot hahahahah

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I prefer commercial painting less of a hassle plus a better experience IMO.
more money in it too residential paint contractors don't pay well at all. Better money in bigger commercial work or heavy industrial blasting and painting.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I started as painter when I quit I was a blaster and ran rigs .
Sandblasted for way too long. Can run all types of plural component rigs. Used to do a lot of secondary containment floors, bridges, power plants. Hard life for sure. Now I just do light commercial anymore this old man cant run with the young guns anymore. Nor do I want to. Got a sweet superintendent gig and cant complain, well I take that back, friggn mercury just hit 117 today and its so hot the cactii are wilting!!!!!!
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I enjoyed it if I didn't have this management job I'd probaly go back to spraying. I hated blasting water clarifiers . Much respect to ya man it ain't easy work and that sun in a S.O.B

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

my crew just finished spraying out 150,000 sf of exposed steel pan deck and ductwork.
Exactly . They use it for all types of applications. When done right it looks clean.
I set some 1 5/8" unistrut next to rhw dumpster to grab it later and I left it overnight . Bye bye. Somebody probably scapped it. Idiots.. It has so many applications. I was gonna use it for a barn door application in my house with some rough cut maybe. But nooooo .Dickerson .Hahahah oh well

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Luckily, with the help of my fellow farmers and a handy dandy new HANNA ph meter, my lil lady is doing Fabuloussssss. I think.
Let me know what my fellow compadres think about my baby.
This is around week 10 of flower. I dont keep track like that. I probablu should.

I have had issues with underwatering coco , so these were put into half coco/perlite, half moisture control miracle gro soil (soil with coco). This was before I ever heard of @G gnome . his gnome mix is working pretty well for my needs.
Just a sfew quick questions.
First of all, this was in a pack of autos from CK and I got 2 photos still going, grrrrr morons, and her. They were supposed to be white widow but she doesnt look or smell like her sisters.
In fact she smells down right fruity!!
I looked on there website for similar looking hybrid auto strains and early miss looks the most like it to me.
2nd, I have a 1000 watt hps that I use @ 50% usually or 75 on cooler days. Would using too much light create foxtails and new white hairs?
I have almost pulled her a couple times but she keeps getting fatter and sparkling.
But she also got some new growth that look odd and have nice fresh white hairs.
I have been flushing a week until yesterday I gave her a little molasses, Epsom, kelp and Cal mag.
I have pics on the scope, but my vision is deceiving me. I know, check the colas not the leaves, natural light, blahblahblah . Shes got new hairs, does this mean there a light leak or too much light?
Its my buds, I'm worried, help meeeee,
-Ty

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom