Come One Come All To The New Spot

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I personally love my hyperfan 8 inch, only pulls 75watts from wall full speed at 710cfm
I seriously may up to six inch soon. I'm gonna try the better brand 4" filter for the time being. Even with a 200cfm filter that fan draws the sides of tent in instantly. Now just have to decide on filter.

N

Newber

Yea my tent sucks in too, i put two liter bottle between frame and tent on middle poles to hold out the sides

N

Newber

Phresh was more money but i hate having to buy shit twice, so just bite the bullet. A lot of reviews scared me away from the other filters

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Phresh was more money but i hate having to buy shit twice, so just bite the bullet. A lot of reviews scared me away from the other filters
First phresh or you have experience with them? I'm not scared to upgrade. I'll pay the cheddar to be more secure.

N

Newber

First! I figured if everyone is so damn adamant about a damn filter best just get it ha phresh website says expect 3 yrs with it, 50 bucks a year, done dealy

N

Newber

@MisterDoctor what ever happened with that plant u were wondering about?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

First! I figured if everyone is so damn adamant about a damn filter best just get it ha phresh website says expect 3 yrs with it, 50 bucks a year, done dealy
I'm sold. The one I want is only like 86 bucks. No brainier. Cool man n thanks for the input.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

You are getting off easy for 86 bucks lol my bar tab was 150 saturday night haha
Revised*** just saw direct from phresh it's like 111.00. it's on Amazon, but not sure if I trust the distributors to be sending genuine products. Whered you order from?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Ordered a 4" x 20" Phat Filter. 350cfm rating. I know it's oversized to the fan, but I'm thinking less pull equals slower air allowing longer exposure to the carbon. I'm pretty sure the tent sides will still draw in, creating the negative pressure. I can install additional booster fan if necessary.

N

Newber

Think you are going to love it, my temps are even better with it because it pulls from everwhere so no more dead pockets, and when it squeezes through the charcoal i swear it feels cooler coming out the exhaust than before, even my humidity is better. Super impressed! :D

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Just saw ur question ....of course amazon! Lol
Yeah, I found this particular filter from Hydrobuilder. It's an online warehouse type place. Decent prices and various brands. One of the only places (reasonably priced too) that had this size. Free ground shipping too.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yeah, I found this particular filter from Hydrobuilder. It's an online warehouse type place. Decent prices and various brands. One of the only places (reasonably priced too) that had this size. Free ground shipping too.
Careful there..They sell my Active Air 6" fan for $111..
I paid $80 delivered from fleabay/amazon last yr..SHOP, SHOP, SHOP, before buying.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Careful there..They sell my Active Air 6" fan for $111..
I paid $80 delivered from fleabay/amazon last yr..SHOP, SHOP, SHOP, before buying.
I hear ya. It took me about a week to pull the trigger on this filter. This particular item was best priced for its availability. Amazon didn't have this size I was looking for, and buying directly from Phat would have been about like $30 more. Let's hope it's at least genuine item. Lol.

N

Newber

Just woke up... had to ve passed out at 3pm lol you guys make it through st paddys??
Animated37001

Top Bottom