coming out of the closet...sorta, "its been a while".

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Hows everyone doin so ive been here a while now. Dissapeared for awhile. Now im back and here to stay.
Just to note thanks everyone for all the info on everything all the og farmers here are the fucking shit and are some real mofos here.
Any ways back to the grow I grow soil mostly ive done hydro didnt enjoy it to much. I guess you can say I like to get my hands dirty . Its helped me become zen in the patients category.
So to make a long story shirt I started back in 05 growing cannabis I was roughly 16 or so didnt have a clue. I grew first run two males that I was waiting for buds to show thinking we can smoke some what I now know is pollen lol. Funny shit thinking back.

So I did that and then my g-ma finalky found and pulled um. Next season I grew a plant on the roof five gallons bucket. At this time my g-ma was renting out the back bachelor's pad/studio. Distant cousin moved in and for weeks I tried to keep this plant out of site. Until I get home from work one day and hes like hey "I like that plant you got there" I was like oh shit here we go gonna rat me out:(.
Anyways turned iut he just got back from mendo off a ten year apprenticeship uo there doing hill sides being a fall guy. :singing::singing:The angels sang. I was so fucking exited to hear this and man this fucking dude taught me all I know we grew 12 ft trees in my back yard. I had to sit my grandma down and explain we were all legal and all that stuff. Took months of convincing and then we never looked back.
We did this three years and then ripper finally came and got us. By this time he was getting ready to move. This guy was fucking amazing and I meet a shit load of contacts from him. That were a hell of a community of growers I didnt know existed..

So say I got tramatised by the rippers. I packed up and went inside had many good harvests. But I was paranoid I wanted no evidence for anyone to find I just this year began to start to take oictures again. Feeling comfortable with it. After isolating myself from many people.

So did that for a while then had to move family complications had to kick rocks before shit hit the fan. So to a fucking apt I went and grew ou of my fucking closet.:( 6x3 fucking closet that was a terrible but learning experiance. Security all that. Did two runs at a friends house who had no passion for growing and said he wanted to learn. Well also a learning experience, to much for a beginner I guess. I though 1200w would be ok I was wrong. Never again I just needed a spot did two hrvest and I was gone so many probs.

Now I finally got my own spot its still not what I would like to have but the best in about 2 yrs or so I have a 10x6 walk in with 10ft ceiling so im stoked to run my old genetics and start producing yeild that can sustain my med needs. :):)

Ive kept these girls alive for along time and cant wait.
Lights was running 2 600w but decided to cut in half. Might have to move veg room after couple runs want to see how it goes. I have it split now 20% veg 20% flower
Cooltube, passive intake, lung room 15,000 btu ac, it cools a big area and my lung room is oversized. It works though.
Soil 50/50 HF, SSM#4. Ewc top dress when they hit flower.
I run canna, botanicare, AN ( ya bring the hate), and some organics,
Hand water as of now till I build a system and get this room dialed.
Temps abit high with this cali heat wave. managable.
6.7ph tap. Tap runs a bit hot 400ppm or so. Working on at least getting a non RO filter.
So heres a few pics I took over the last month or so. Let us watch them grow.

P.s. this is gonna be my blind test for a flush and non flush plant. I will be doing this off of my first harvest if successful, I have the ten test subject aware and willing to do it blindly for me. I will also see if I can lab test to see if we can find any traces of any extra metals in the weed if thats possible ill have to call the lab and see. But I will be following threw with this. For those that are following the thread

"is flushing a bad practice according to science." This will be it.;)

So now for the pics.
Happy farmin:)
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while
my momma to be. I trasnsplanted an supercropped and will top in a few days.
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 2
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 3
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 4
These are the last bbs I took from my old mom .before she rested in piece. Im giving half of these to a fellow patient. And will be running mine perpetual. So heres a few a few days later during andafter tplant.
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 5
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 6
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 7
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 8
so that was on the 30th I belive . And I have pics from tonight.:mad:
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 9
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 10
Coming out of the closetsorta its been a while 11
I will be getting better cam soon. Sorry about quality.

I forgot to mention these girls are under a t5 right now. Ive alwayse veged under t5s and I flower hps. So ya.

Strain I am growing is called the push og yes og ive had this cut since 2010 she is an og og I guess. And she got passed to me from guy whos been running it since 06' .
she is a poisionxnorthern university cross. Stinkiest girl ive ever had in veg like ive stated in other posts. once I start to lollipop in veg they stink like my trim room. These genes are strong, I just popped and F3 OF THIS GIRL SO LETS SEE IF I CAN GET A FEMALE . Last one was a herm. Not a stable pheno at all.
So ya guys hope you enjoy the grow and post hope I didnt ramble on to much .
Peace and humle vibes to all
Happy farmin;)
Any questions feel free.

straincreation

straincreation

Not much going on just yet but soon to be back on track and harvesting every month. Sorry about my gramatical errors. Up there I tried to fix but ran out of time to edit. And Im on my tablet to top it off. So again sorry about that
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Thanks guys ill be updating weekly. We will see how it goes. So far so good:)
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Just re read again my
Edit: room is 20% veg 70% flower.

Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

So room update number one. All is well here just hot that a mofo. So a/c is pumpin and the ladies are happy. So I was previously only running 2 of 4 bulbs on t5 cause of heat. But in the last two days I decided to turn all 4 on and run my a/c a bit more the ladies love it as I knew they needed it.

But heres a few pics things are fillin in nicely.
20140810 202858
20140810 202926
20140810 202937
This is the f2 I have shes looking real good showing different pheno traits :) :singing:
20140810 203022
my momma
20140810 203107
20140810 203859
20140810 203822

So ya not to much going on besides that, gave them full feed today. All my bbs are toped with the exception of my seedling. Im thinking of going a main line on atleast one or two not sure yet.. I will eventually finally growin is fun again and I get to mentally grow even more with it :bookworm:.

im doing a trail for my base on these six ladies, been meaning to for a while. So im doing J.J. vs. Sensi ab with all the same additives and I wanna see what the difference is if any.

This is the first full feed so ill show you the diff growth rates as we move along. For now they are all on par with one another. :joyful: So for any one interested. We will see what happens.
Thanks for watching.
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Ok guys so im here for the weekly update my girls are looking good so here is what been up I took all but on lady and trained um good and hard. Some bondage just the way they like it.lol they seem to have loved it after that feed so ill show a few pics of the day I did it. Im going to feed now so ill do all that and take a few pics after I guess.
So here they were on thursday I think. Ill double check.
20140814 111306
Wanted to show you guys this weird mutation. Two blade leaf only the one though. Thougt it was interesting.
20140814 122529
20140814 122537
20140814 125126
20140814 125057
So thats that I did a nice training on them. This was on friday actually so im gonna go feed be back in a few.
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Ok guys girls are stuffed to the rim so heres the update after the three days. The girls look happy. My momma is blowin up. gonna take some cuts next week. Cant wait man . I feels good to be back in the game even if only a small grow for myself. My meds will finally be up to par with some of my best grows, well lets hope we still got monts to go. Im finally motavated again and feel things are going great and cant wait to flip these girls.

Ok so here is the pics I snaped enjoi. As always thanks for watchin.:)
20140817 205502
so here is the sensi ladies a+b and additives.
20140817 205659
here is the 3 part didnt notice any real dramatic changes yet! I did notice that one of these ladies has picked up some characteristics ive yet ti see in this strain. The far rigt plant showing interesting leaf patterns, also has a morphed leaf the one I showed above.
Her is a closer look.
20140817 205725
look at broadness of leaves my camera is not that great theres some other things you cany see to much heres the pheno im used to.
20140817 205738
this is what ive always seen in this girl. All of thee others look the same idk. But im gonna ckone her and see if it continues. Should be intersting.
20140817 210058
F2 lookin good.
20140817 210134
20140817 210151
My momma is lookin phenom. ;)
20140817 210219
Fillin in real nice.
20140817 210246
20140817 210300
So thats about it guys. Thanks again for watchin. All questions , comments,criticism, are welcome good or bad. Happy farmin;)

william76

william76

Ok guys girls are stuffed to the rim so heres the update after the three days. The girls look happy. My momma is blowin up. gonna take some cuts next week. Cant wait man . I feels good to be back in the game even if only a small grow for myself. My meds will finally be up to par with some of my best grows, well lets hope we still got monts to go. Im finally motavated again and feel things are going great and cant wait to flip these girls.

Ok so here is the pics I snaped enjoi. As always thanks for watchin.:)View attachment 433815so here is the sensi ladies a+b and additives.View attachment 433816here is the 3 part didnt notice any real dramatic changes yet! I did notice that one of these ladies has picked up some characteristics ive yet ti see in this strain. The far rigt plant showing interesting leaf patterns, also has a morphed leaf the one I showed above.
Her is a closer look.View attachment 433817look at broadness of leaves my camera is not that great theres some other things you cany see to much heres the pheno im used to.View attachment 433818this is what ive always seen in this girl. All of thee others look the same idk. But im gonna ckone her and see if it continues. Should be intersting. View attachment 433821F2 lookin good.View attachment 433826 View attachment 433827My momma is lookin phenom. ;)View attachment 433828Fillin in real nice.
View attachment 433829 View attachment 433830 So thats about it guys. Thanks again for watchin. All questions , comments,criticism, are welcome good or bad. Happy farmin;)
Looking good,good luck,76

straincreation

straincreation

I like how you are training the plants. Should give you a nice canopy!
Thanks for stopin by. And thanks for the comment.
Ive decided to just keep these girls in veg through august to save a bit on coolin cost. :) so im gonna train these girls real nice. also my momma I just bent her again, was gonna post some pics tommorow. Ya hoping to get some nice girls with a canopy that can hold there own weight. I miss outdoors:( g
So heavy on the potassium silicate and some goid traing wilk do the trick I hope. Shes goin under mh soon, so that will help. Might have to scrog but hopefully not. Again thanks for watchin.
Happy farmin:)

straincreation

straincreation

Hello farmers hows everyine i this fine evening. It was a beautifuk day in cali if i might say si my self, and the night follows suit. So not much goin on besides progress which is always a good thing. Updates usually in sunday but i been a bit busy.

All my girls are now trained good and plenty gonna transplant, top, and flip some nit all within the next couple weeks. Ladies are lookin real nice and happy.

Sprayed foliar yesterday hit um with some neem and sticky they liked it. Supercropped real nice ti make these girls nice and strong. Still running 1tsp p.gal of silica everyfeed stalks are nice and hearty. Any ways thats about it heres some pics.
20140818 100902
So here is when i bent my momma again. Snapped a branch in the process. Taped her up and she was fine healed up nice.
20140825 204030
20140825 204130
Here she is 5 days later lookin happy.
20140825 204350
20140825 204426
20140825 204508
Here is the ladies.
20140825 204536
20140825 204549
Here is the f2 i have just topped last night before i went to bed. Sorry about the quality.

So thst about it guys so significant difference in growth from sensi vs. JJ, ine thing i did do was bumb up the amount if JJ to 10 ml p.gal. she spiked up to about 1600 ppm i was a bit hesitant to fed with it but i said fuck it and went for it . That was about 4 days ago and no burn so that was one change other than that i drilled a giant whole in my door to run some more ducting..thanks for watchin .
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Here is a snap of that branch i snapped. Pun intended lol. Stoned..
Quality is not the best but she healed nice.

20140825 212439
Top Bottom