Commercial Automatic Trimmers

• Thread starter Mlatourette
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mlatourette

has anyone used or tried automatic trimmers?
obviously you lose alot of the sugar and bag appeal. but is that much of a noticeable difference to not hire trimmers and just use an automatic one?

also if you have used one which is the best automatic trimmers you have used commercial and small harvest.

Dunge

Dunge

Haven't seen this addressed in some time now.
I have a few questions.
Having seen a variety of commercial bud in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon;
I'd like to know how the buds have been processed.
Many look "over trimmed" at times almost sand blasted.
Is this the result of a heartless machine?

I'd like to see pictures of fellow farmer's bud after it comes out of their trimmer.

MW7945

MW7945

I've highly considered this because trimming sucks. But it's something I just can't see being worth it. Saves a ton of time, but looks like it beats the shit out of your buds. That being said I don't really care about bag appeal. It's mostly just for me.

M

Mlatourette

so at that point is there a high demand to hire trimmers and whats the going rate?

MW7945

MW7945

so at that point is there a high demand to hire trimmers and whats the going rate?

Depends how much you have to trim IMO. I only had to do 5oz myself last time. This time I'm hoping to get a minimum of double that. I have a couple buddies that will be helping me this time though. Probably just give them some free stuff

G gnome

G gnome

Depends how much you have to trim IMO. I only had to do 5oz myself last time. This time I'm hoping to get a minimum of double that. I have a couple buddies that will be helping me this time though. Probably just give them some free stuff
Help for 10oz? Thats an hour or 2 worth of work!!!!

MW7945

MW7945

Help for 10oz? Thats an hour or 2 worth of work!!!!

I'm hoping for closer to a lb. Just saying double incase it doesn't go as well as planned. I trim my stuff down pretty good though. 10oz would take me a full day and I hated trimming

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Lol

Machine to trim a lonely lb.

I use a twister t4 and LOVE it! Do it right, and you have awesome buds.

20170904 161408
20170714 211752

Top Bottom