Commercial Grow Setup

• Thread starter Starboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Whys that?

Because now that it's legal everyone thinks they can cash in? What is Pat?

As a consultant who has done more than a few cost analysis, this sounds like a BAD plan, unless you are running a specific genetic that vegs extremely faast. You need all 4 fixtures per plant on to get them to fill out evenly, meaning you are using a minimum of 2400 watts to VEG each plant. This does not sound reasonable. How long do you need to veg to fill out a 10x10 to 12x12 screen with your genetics? I would guess 12 weeks. If you are 18 hours lights on for veg, you are blowing your margin vegging... Just my opinion. Good luck. I want to see how this goes.

S

Starboy

Because now that it's legal everyone thinks they can cash in? What is Pat?

As a consultant who has done more than a few cost analysis, this sounds like a BAD plan, unless you are running a specific genetic that vegs extremely faast. You need all 4 fixtures per plant on to get them to fill out evenly, meaning you are using a minimum of 2400 watts to VEG each plant. This does not sound reasonable. How long do you need to veg to fill out a 10x10 to 12x12 screen with your genetics? I would guess 12 weeks. If you are 18 hours lights on for veg, you are blowing your margin vegging... Just my opinion. Good luck. I want to see how this goes.

3Million to setup 288 lights...wow you sir are clueless.
Ive seen over double the lights b built up for less than a 1/3 of 3mil...and that includes air cooling capabilities with mega redundency built in.

What genetics are you gonna grow?
3Million to setup 288 lights...wow you sir are clueless.
Ive seen over double the lights b built up for less than a 1/3 of 3mil...and that includes air cooling capabilities with mega redundency built in.

What genetics are you gonna grow?

The setup is under a mil the building costs 2.5. And I pull 5-6 units a plant in a 10 week veg 18-6, I'm wasting my time on this site thinking I can have a decent conversation with a bunch of closet growers. Real growers don't have time to sit here and hate on people, these r the guys that will only see an operation like this in a few places such as pictures YouTube or their dreams. I came on here to see how someone else would do it

S

Starboy

Don't sweat their bullshit, it's almost impossible to have a decent conversation at this place anymore. Supposedly, 'everyone went over to IG, brah', but I think most successful operators are now spending much less time having online discussions than in the past (at least all the ones I know). Methods are mostly set and we have neither the interest nor time to argue with trolls about their hobby grows.

Someone who speaks my language.

mancdank

mancdank

The setup is under a mil the building costs 2.5. And I pull 5-6 units a plant in a 10 week veg 18-6, I'm wasting my time on this site thinking I can have a decent conversation with a bunch of closet growers. Real growers don't have time to sit here and hate on people, these r the guys that will only see an operation like this in a few places such as pictures YouTube or their dreams. I came on here to see how someone else would do it
Tbh u have had it laid out of a few people that they would do it diffrent and it doesn't look like u wanna take on board what they are saying IMHO your plan is full of holes and the way your going about it is far less efficient if your thinking your going to veg a plant to go under 4 grav is cost effective then just carry on u obviously already have all the answers

sixstring

sixstring

your going to need more cowbell on those a/c units lol. 40 gavitas calls for somewhere around 16 tons a/c or 3 tons per room using 6 rooms.

mancdank

mancdank

The more I think about your method and what u are saying I'm guna have to call u and say your full of shit so pics or it never happend. U could buy a big ass piece of land for not a lot of money and get a grow done outdoors before u could pull that off indoors then there electric bill and all the other shit that comes with a big building

S

Starboy

Tbh u have had it laid out of a few people that they would do it diffrent and it doesn't look like u wanna take on board what they are saying IMHO your plan is full of holes and the way your going about it is far less efficient if your thinking your going to veg a plant to go under 4 grav is cost effective then just carry on u obviously already have all the answers

your going to need more cowbell on those a/c units lol. 40 gavitas calls for somewhere around 16 tons a/c or 3 tons per room using 6 rooms.

20 ton rooftop unit

S

Starboy

The more I think about your method and what u are saying I'm guna have to call u and say your full of shit so pics or it never happend. U could buy a big ass piece of land for not a lot of money and get a grow done outdoors before u could pull that off indoors then there electric bill and all the other shit that comes with a big building

Exatlt why I said I'm gonna post pics once I'm completely done and that's it. I'm not trying to sit here and argue wether I'm bullshitting or not DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT MY FROEND

S

Starboy

Let me ask u something what's the biggest operation u handled

mancdank

mancdank

U could probably buy a small town
Exatlt why I said I'm gonna post pics once I'm completely done and that's it. I'm not trying to sit here and argue wether I'm bullshitting or not DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT MY FROEND
Awesome :)

S

Starboy

10 day veg :) not 10 months

So u know right now I only have a 72 plant count what is a 10 day veg gonna do for me, I'm currently working on a 1500 plant count license which is why my rooms are being set up like this. Are u not reading everything or r u skimming thru

mancdank

mancdank

So basically u could pull 2 crops in that time depending on plant and use half the juice and get the same result after your 20+ week crop and probably get more than a little touch more
I know if I was invested in this I would rather take a pay in 10 weeks than 20

Latest posts

Top Bottom